3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShustrikvsAll 24.09.19 01:28 pm

Does not run! The process disappears! (Watch_Dogs 2)

There is a problem. Before that was win 8.1 all worked fine.
Set 10, set the game process starts, a little hanging and disappears, does not give any error. Just closes. DX and other components are installed. Can anyone come across? How to solve the problem, or at least to know the cause of the crashes...
Thanks in advance!
ps. As administrator and in compatibility modes (win 8.1 and win7) I tried of course... did NOT HELP!
56 Comments
Sort by:
u
u3epJlu 24.09.19

Recently had something similar on 7ke. Try in properties of the game shortcut in the target field append to the end - eac_launcher. Helped me.

S
ShustrikvsAll 24.09.19

u3epJlu
Thanks, but not helped! (((
p.s. All... has made the same Decision:
Go to the folder with the game,cut out the cheat (EasyAntiCheat) pre-installing it (open, select the game to perform the installation, close). inserted into any other folder (just in case, let it be).
Return to the desktop, select the game shortcut - right click - properties.
in Objcet after the quotes a space, and append -eac_launcher.
I pluchit as:D:\games\Watch Dogs 2\bin\WatchDogs2.exe -eac_launcher
In any case, go to the tab Compatible in the same shortcut properties and put a check mark Run this program as administrator if all you have installed - it should start. If no - write down) the Solution can always be found.

i
ilgo 24.09.19

Thank you! I will also today try, because the same problem....

i
ilgo 24.09.19

Just tried to register in the string Object eac_launcher, but the record somehow does not want to remain...

S
ShustrikvsAll 24.09.19

ilgo
what does he say? why not give save? a space after the quotation marks put?

i
ilgo 24.09.19

Not the right name.

S
ShustrikvsAll 24.09.19

ilgo
If you wrote the name of the destination file, then path to file is set incorrectly - so do not correctly inserted.
Again in the field Object written the path to the exe file in quotes. After these quotes need to put a space and paste -eac_launcher to get as in my example.
If you just delete the folder with the anticheat the game starts, it will produce an error. If you just paste
-eac_launcher not cutting folder anticheat (if it is of course initially) - sense probably will not.
If anticheat is not that should help just add a parameter-eac_launcher

i
ilgo 24.09.19

Then I can do this: find in the folder easyanticheat executable file easyanticheat.exe. Then you choose game watch dogs2 and click the install button. Then delete the Executive file and go to the shortcut properties. in the string object with a space add -eac_launcher. So?

i
ilgo 24.09.19

Or completely remove the folder easyanticheat?

S
ShustrikvsAll 24.09.19

ilgo
The whole folder just better cut it out and paste it somewhere else (say in the root of D drive) Or whatever you to a folder just in case and then not have to reinstall the game if something. All right and then add in the shortcut after the quotes
-eac_launcher and run as administrator - just to be sure)

i
ilgo 24.09.19

Thank you. I'll try today. The result accomplish your goal!

i
ilgo 24.09.19

ShustrikvsAll
Everything is fine. The game is working. Thank you!!!

S
ShustrikvsAll 24.09.19

ilgo
Nezachto) Successful completion)

T
The Dmitry Disaire 24.09.19

ShustrikvsAll
Thank you same from me, but I'm not sure if I have after that, the keyboard does not responds and says that this cheat is not installed don't know what to do?game license

T

ShustrikvsAll
dude this shit I was because of the crack!I'm in shock.

S
ShustrikvsAll 24.09.19

Disaire
Quite possibly, it changes the user.cfg it probably was the problem....

T

ShustrikvsAll
not a problem in Disrupt_64.dll

S
ShustrikvsAll 24.09.19

Disaire
Oh! and more! How to solve the problem?

T

ShustrikvsAll
I have the English version, checked the files, it worked, but now I love it!

f
fggh 24.09.19

ShustrikvsAll wrote:
-eac_launcher