3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 13.03.20 11:35 pm

To kill any NPC (Far Cry 5)

Can you kill any NPC? Or as in the 4-tupizm with samootverzhenno and not firing weapons?
16 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vovan Wolfovich 13.03.20

Dark Kahn
What is stupid? For fun, shoot all in a row and laugh (you make me sick ha ha, he dead)?
The same was in Stalker, Wolfenstein, saints row 4, Borda, darknes, Duke Nukem, half life, just Coase and many other games.
And for this should create a thread and clutter up the forum? I think not.

D
Dark Kahn 13.03.20

VOVAN WOLF
It is not clear what is the answer then? And what exactly was the Stalker and the list goes on? In Stalker you can kill almost all if that.

P
PIRAT69 13.03.20

Dark Kahn
The story is impossible. If killed, then the plot will not pass.

V
Vovan Wolfovich 13.03.20

Dark Kahn
Of course, story NPCs, without them? And then there are minor with regards to the game, fad, the same is prohibited, including in Skyrim there is (In the Headlight Region 4-Ohm if you choose a branch Zabala, during coronation Bhadri, Sabal revealing to the light sent after you to kill him. Bhadra disappeared without a trace from now on).
Stalker: we Have no arms waving, the place is safe! Kindly hide the gun. Weapons hide!
Use the Board and do not wave the cannon, hide.

f
fominviatheslav20 13.03.20

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
And for this should create a thread and clutter up the forum? I think not.
Then he and the forum(General meeting),share,discuss,help.If you don't like the topic,move on, do without your comments.

G
GuyverDark 13.03.20

Dark Kahn
Yes. So you need to be careful, otherwise you'll have some informants to go again. That's the only plot NPC can be wound and if not they help, type die.

M
Makar_AS8 13.03.20

VOVAN WOLF
in the Board do not kill friendly and neutral NPCs to you. On them just does not pass the damage.

s
s-Freddy-s 13.03.20

Where I have already seen similar question but in a different game.Is it really so important to kill, kill and kill again.That is all these is not enough.For me so here Fig get bored,enemies results on the spot.

K
KilimanJaro 13.03.20

Nonsense, when you can kill storyline NPCs and zafeylit because of this passage, it is better to let the gun turned away (blocked)

R
RED_ALERT1221 13.03.20

Dark Kahn
you can hurt any NPC story but you can't kill him. he will lie until he otherise you or its allies, the rest are killed napisy only way to go, but why, it's idiotic

D
Dark Kahn 13.03.20

RED_ALERT1221

Is realism. Kingdom Come to help.

D
Dark Kahn 13.03.20

KilimanJaro

And saves for what?

K
KilimanJaro 13.03.20

Dark Kahn
My example: Stalker, before you go to the duty base, run around, localsa, meanwhile, at the bar of the NPC detonated a grenade because the top surface enemies ran, in the end, a few NPCs are dead, if not for the Internet did not even recognize that they have quests, and to boot far and have to start all looting is angry, usually because of this the game was abandoned.

l
lyaga11 13.03.20

you can click on the shares folder in steam

E
Ermiq 13.03.20

Dark Kahn
Dark Kahn wrote:
And saves for what?
Here in the game quicksave and ask. How did you come to ask for the ability to kill everyone in the game,in which only auto-save, without the ability to restart previous? How do you imagine it?

D
Dark Kahn 13.03.20

Ermiq

Save game can be copied manually. In Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen did so.