3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Orogon 13.03.20 11:35 pm

Also this game fails Humpty Dumpty the Incentive (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Did everything you need is overthrown enemies with height Ardom. 30 pieces poskidyvali - achievements no. Enemies lure to the edge some and beat Airdam, they were broke. Really weird fall, arms at sides, legs straight, and seemed quite buggy. You know, like the character models show? They have arms at sides, stand straight. So they fall,but the knees in the opposite direction bend. And yet, I have my aard skills not pumped, if it's important. In General. what's wrong am I doing?
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 13.03.20

I myself do not bother on this ajiwai , but I would advise you (and the so) just to promoxity the aard characters . potion cleansing to help

d
danyiil695 13.03.20

And Petri potion to drink...
+ the decoction of the mutagen increases the signs.

O
Orogon 13.03.20

Nikotinoz_
danyiil695
I watched the video in which you are also this game, where potions did not drink. About pumping not know, I will try.

p
polcilo 13.03.20

Fulfilled her aard pumped only at a distance.

S
Saloknir 13.03.20

Fulfilled you in the pit and reset my save game, when the enemies were over?

O
Orogon 13.03.20

Saloknir
I was dropping enemies in the White Garden, the fortress is destroyed, and then in the pit. I have not rebooted, in the pit the bandits themselves resales if I went to another location

S
Saloknir 13.03.20

I only performed in the pit, and achieving too long to count.
So continue to drop.

D
Dargod 13.03.20

The problem with this ajiwai play in origin. Is the job to lose ! 50 opponents Ardom. Achivku stuffed in a hole in the fortress of Toussant and all the way.