3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RoofyUA 13.03.20 11:36 pm

Download desynchronization (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Guys,faced with such a problem! The task of Darwin, where the newspaper got to bring after death we chase loads directly to the desynchronization! Plz tell me what to do?
6 Comments
Sort by:
g
gosha5 13.03.20

A patch to put.helped me.

y
yasava 13.03.20

RoofyUA
1 - try to boot in offline mode - will operate the local saves and povitica able to press Esc and abort the mission
2 - try to put all count.settings on low, to faster, then you may have to press Esc and abort the mission

R
RoofyUA 13.03.20

Thank you!

B
Brotuzik 13.03.20

I have a similar problem, was, though not in the main game, fortunately, and the repetition of already completed tasks from the sequence. Load the memory and I immediately desynchronization occurs, the memory starts to boot again etc.... Not cured, stupid and angry, and waited until proglotit. Sometimes the second time was progrules normal, and sometimes twice in the fifth to seventh... a Couple of times had the game from the Manager down to stop this mess...

G
GoliafJx 13.03.20

I downloaded the trainer with the acceleration of time. Helped

D
Denis Shelepov 25.10.20

I just rolled up the game on the boot, waited for a while, turned back and the game left me time to complete the mission. Try to play with it, who else does not help.