3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abbasssss 13.03.20 11:36 pm

nfs mw 2005 lag on a good laptop!!! 7300HQ i5 4gb gtx 1050ti (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

ridiculous game 2005 lag on laptop
which pulls on the ultra nfs rivals, gta 5 on ultra!
please help this love this game played just before PC was right now bought a laptop
lenova legion y520
7300hq i5 2.50 ghz tb 3.30
ozu: 6gb 2400mhz
video: gtx 4gb 1050ti
32 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tima Rakishev 13.03.20

abbasssss
go to the control panel
then change in the upper right corner to large icons and go to section power supply
there put high-performance
there's also a little to the right settings of the power plan and change advanced power options
down just below and click on Switchable graphics adapters
and there is always put high performance
it helped me
in your case if what you write!

A
Andrey Andreevsky 08.02.21

Tim Rakishev, the
game is old and cannot work with a multi-core processor, this is what she needs to be taught through the task manager)

g
gennaz 08.02.21

Andrey Andreevsky
I tested this game on R 5 1500 x, the game works great at maximum settings.
Spoiler
Just a problem with the laptop, once again proves that it is not for games.

J
J4CKSON 08.02.21

gennaz
Don't talk nonsense. If in this particular case the game works poorly because it cannot work with a large number of cores, then this does not mean that the laptop is not for games. In this case, the top PC with modern hardware is also not playable, if the mouse does not work in some GTA VC for the same reason.

g
gennaz 08.02.21

J4CKSON
game does not work well because it cannot work with a large number of cores.
So this CPU does not have that many cores.
Spoiler
R 5 1500 x has 2 times more streams and the game works great.
So the reason is something else, for example, the game does not see the main GPU, dances with a tambourine are needed to make everything work more or less.

P
PsychoMantis88 08.02.21

abbasssss
I remember playing in the nfs bridge vanted on amd semperon 2200+. The game was normal, although the graphics were at the level of 2000, put everything at a minimum, and if this does not give an increase in FPS, then xs then, vryatly this is the reason for the construction site.

K
Koyot101 16.02.21

abbasssss
WinXP Compatible Service Pack 3

N
NYTAKOEBLIN 28.02.21

Metalist1925
I'm sorry for the expression, but you're a fool, I just have a computer with a 1650 EAGLE percent i5 9400f and support 8gb and still lags

R
Rorschach93 28.02.21

abbasssss
NYTAKOEBLIN
painstakingly optimize the system, turn off all unnecessary, update the necessary software, their hands are growing in the wrong place, flies on the most ancient systems

E
ERMOL33 28.08.21

Rtx 3080, 112 fps somewhere maximum with drawdowns up to 80 ...

M
Max P 08.07.22

Now there is a new version of the game with improved graphics. For comparison.
Original.
Spoiler
Eternal HQ
Spoiler

G
Guest 23.06.23

Choosing the best GPS for overlanding depends on several factors, including your specific needs, budget, and personal preferences. However, here are a few popular GPS devices that are commonly recommended for overlanding. best gps for overlanding