3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dude666 13.03.20 11:36 pm

Impressions of the game (Killing Floor 2)

How do you beta test games?I personally liked)
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
S_asha 13.03.20

as it has simplified everything for me and I think there will be tons rebalanced because none of this is right . well, removed the sniper that really upset me)

N
Narbinger 13.03.20

S_asha
The sniper probably just not yet available, they said that in the final version of more perks will be

To play one game offline, because the server just can't break. Yet like everything, early access so all is

H
Horoshiy 13.03.20

Impressions of the game are great, the menu is beautiful, the music pleasant. For this and do not feel sorry for 899 rubles to pay. Sorry for a single server does not get so far, the matchmaking is not working, waiting.

D
DarkTM 13.03.20

Pretty good for an early access game.Graphics, though not top-end but pleasing to the eye,good optimization,great music and familiar on the first part of the gameplay.Of the minuses only a small content(but then again the game is only in early access) and so far, that it is very difficult to play on the network.For early access the game is not bad.

S
Svvl_GTN 13.03.20

Monsters new more you want. but that's nothing new to see

T
The_Igromator 13.03.20

Smart play will. Especially great job on the animations of characters and monsters. Really liked the animation of the weapon. Now, everything is very well made. For example, if the holder left the cartridges one animation, and if not - another. In this case an empty clip, the character throws on the ground and you can see it. From the all too visible... the Animation of weapons is well designed and 3 from the third person... you can Even see how the character throws the empty pistol clip and she falls to the floor. In General, all cool - very happy.
Thanks, that gave poyuzat the game right now. And the fact that little content, so everything is easily explained.
By the way about levels. Everything looks great, just like the good old KF but more graphicy and cute. Gave 20 bucks for the Deluxe and don't need much, the game will bomb.

f
fhc fhc12 13.03.20

1 Pretty simple zombie shooter with no story and other shit not needed for good meat

2 There is a pretty good dismemberment graphics too it is a pity that in the game so far, only 3 maps and 1 barefoot but since it is only early access can be forgiven

3 Weapons... a little a little a couple of types jobasha a couple of types of the automatic pistols ( except honey and elementary ), and snipers in General are not in the game... but since ( see above ) can be forgiven

4 Overall rating of 7.5 out of 10 is too damp, all that would put more

d
dallas1981s 13.03.20

One current annoying. Zombies trudging back miraculously disappear and appear behind the first door or the corner.

P
PsiX_Storrent 13.03.20

fhc fhc12
Even a 7.5 out of 10 for early acces is very good, finished games are not all put 7. The release of all Polish, boss and will be 1 is the trick. Guns will be much more + DLTS of course, the cards also will be more low ports of maps from the original, and there are over 25

w
warp 37 13.03.20

The best multiplayer shooter of 2015 year.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 13.03.20

A great game that still and always in progress.
ALL WE ARE GETTING ON THE MONEY TRAIN!

m
magloffnet 13.03.20

Can't kill half

B
Bloodthirster 13.03.20

The game is shit especially after the last update boxes before you filed consistently on the dough and wait a quantity of money and boxes no. And gear cyber punk fell and the words current galesic fits almost all go to the Persians it is not something that it's not about him no one at all deaf. purely inventare sits as furniture

s
sanek021 13.03.20

Bloodthirster
That's all you're interested in this game?

B
Bloodthirster 13.03.20

sanek021
I wait about the update! what got me interested in this game and I can give.