3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 13.03.20 11:37 pm

The game revealed major deficiencies or touched on the DLC! (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

The game revealed major deficiencies or touched on the DLC!

The developers had so much more planned than done, and may have saved for DLC.

So there are 15 hidden perks.

fencing
bard
cooking
smithing
fishing
mining
first_aid
weapon_crossbow
weapon_shield
weapon_dagger
weapon_large
tailoring
armourer
weaponsmithing
shoemaking

From the names and descriptions of these perks can be seen that Indro had: to fish, to cook, to make clothes, shoes, armor and weapons (it is strange that the son of a blacksmith cannot forge at the moment in the game) , to extract silver in the mines of Kutna mountains (in the description of mining so it is said) to be a folk singer and writing songs about the exploits (also from the description of the skill), be able to use daggers (not with what to a secretive killing, but as a full equipable weapons), halberds (to improve skill and probably the possibility of equipping in the slot), shields (ability to hit and push the enemy with a shield) and attention crossbows! The game was supposed to be crossbows!!!

One can only hope that the developers realize all this in the DLC.
10 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 13.03.20

Dark Kahn
Judging by how Brave words with deeds, all this if it was intended, it will remain in the game just strings of useless empty words....

d
dima_quant 13.03.20

the game is scored immediately after the release, what else do you expect from the not so serious companies..)

K
Kavaynik 13.03.20

As it is not a secret, almost all of this was reported originally and there is still not the same dog that was supposed to be at Indro, ie the same dog butcher Skalica, magically disappeared in nowhere.
A a furnace, their level of detail, the arrangement of tables and objects, it is clear that they were designed as alchemical table, i.e. to interact with HS. Go fishing, and it was a rough all cut and she even left a mention, like a bit of loot.
Part of the course will return, and Vavra promised that it will be free DLC, the dog and the tournament promised so to return, and mining if and add is a larger DLC there the plot is still a huge backlog of DLC on the level of Blood and Wine.

S
Siniy Kot 13.03.20

Dark Kahn
it remains to hope that this is a defect and not greed prompted them to pull out all of the games at the last moment, thus prompting a zillion bugs

A
A B 13.03.20

No one, nothing in the game will not return. Money is cut down. With the promised in patch 1.4. Scam staged. All innovation is manifested in the cut (to whom it was necessary?) and you still expect them to DLC? And yet free?
And with a dog butcher all easy, she accompanied the wagon to the mill. And neighbor of the Miller who is a Tanner. Here and there at local knacker a new dog skin. The realities of the middle ages!

S
Stribogg 13.03.20

Kavinik wrote:
DLC level the Blood and Wine.
Then the whole game yet at times less than .. I Think that if the Studio does not merge in the coming years, it will do in five years or more what a new game where you will take into account all the pros and cons of this.. And so Vang that DLC probably will be, but not particularly what might fans expect.

K
Kavaynik 13.03.20

Stribogg
I would not say, KCD took from me more time than the original Witcher. And about the DLC sticks in the water, Vavra this topic has not yet been raised, may silently rivet, and maybe all paid Addons will not, at least his projects are earlier the figure had, although it was a different time.

S
Stribogg 13.03.20

Kavinik
All completely subjective, and can only talk sensibly about the content and the official time passing so-called, and the content just DLC KIV bulkier the whole game Warwi. How much time a player can spend in the open world game - here are all individually, I've personally at KCD spent, like, 100 hours in all, and in the third Witcher - 1000))

K
Kavaynik 13.03.20

Stribogg
I can't imagine that there are 1,000 hours to do. Chests to collect? Quint drive? :D
The original Witcher 70 hours a maximum if not to use fast travel and collect all the sets, and Blood and Wine is 40 hours.

S
Stribogg 13.03.20

Kavinik
If this approach - discussed KCD can run for 20 hours)) I Say - the time spent in the game individually, then that's on the form, write that more than 100 hours in KCD, and even to murder of the first antagonist( forgot his, which initially took the sword) did not reach the people. My IMHO - this type of games ( ARPG with openwork) makes no sense to pass speed, are they just living in some different reality. To run something Ala CODE - there is a corridor shooter, and it's impossible to walk in the grass to consider, not the genre))