3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MesyacMay 13.03.20 11:37 pm

170 references to the works of the king on one picture

lovers of mysteries are encouraged to find 170 characters and objects from various works of S. king

Spoilers scale - poke, right-click on image and open in a new tab, and there are already a magnifying glass works
11 Comments
Sort by:
C
ColonelJason 13.03.20

Cool. What kind of work, where an ant-man with a spear wings?

M
MesyacMay 13.03.20

ColonelJason
there Batman golopopyh with a pitchfork in the back, perhaps Roman Batman and Robin fighting?

the artist Jordan Maunsell yesterday the picture posted, the answers promised to give later, or may already have - not searched to be honest.

the Hairdryer in the river falling obsessive in my head, familiar to the pain, but nothing so far.
itself while 27 works found out immediately, rest is necessary to remember

C
ColonelJason 13.03.20

56 learned.

M
MesyacMay 13.03.20

the typewriter is probably misery? I aunt with an ax was looking for.
like the whole picture under a magnifying glass looked, and for 1408 no hint can't see :)

h
hardqest 13.03.20

Cool,cujo Christine dead,murdered with an axe from the shining))

C
ColonelJason 13.03.20

S
No, the typewriter is Farnet - about how the writer has gluclose (?) What's in the machine this elf lives.
hardqest
Olso Christine in the radiator some sort of beast - is from the Short road Mrs. Todd.

M
MesyacMay 13.03.20

ColonelJason
yeah, the typewriter and fornit from the ballad of the flexible bullet, but misery can be attributed, throughout the film she appears at the end of Annie in her head already imprinted))

a
alexkris96 13.03.20

Lost count here, even just from his stories the characters have ( such as a mouse in a suit on the right below Batman from the story perakendeci)
Very cool :)

M
MesyacMay 13.03.20

alexkris96
I'm so confused, what got one thing right there:)
here, Yes, from different works, not only from the movies.
in Christine, the fog kind of short film is strawberry spring, where the fog from the trunk of felled (perhaps already attracting the ears of what you see :))

only the king did not read, not watched, because it is difficult. and eyes are blurry.

half of the eggs from the machine also must not just that the king is bound with eggs, food?

a
alexkris96 13.03.20

S
I, too, what little I've read and watched, but like all learned from what I have seen.
On account of the eggs in a head did not come :)

M
MesyacMay 13.03.20

I then suggested that a Hairdryer in the river is the story of Locked up another name a Very tight place.
did not read, but trust)), and I have mixed the Hairdryer looks from other movies not quite Kingovskoy

so I half recognized the picture did not come, well, okay - not watched, not read....
but the brain was not released:
with Hairdryer figured out like,
- half boiled eggs near PECs.cars
- the inscription a Christine

if you have any idea on the last two, please write