3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitolive 13.03.20 11:37 pm

Fast pumping without hacking (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Video how to pump Persian . Important for those who play on consoles.
Spoiler
12 Comments
Sort by:
z
zudmitt 13.03.20

Ha Ha Ha. I'm under the table. Until then people only think out. To catch the farmer. And rape/swing all night.

N
Negih 13.03.20

I myself have not played, but look at the passage. I think you can raise the benefit of weapons in the beginning at any number. When is the training and they teach you to strike, you are asked to hit a combination of different beats. So you can just beat black and blue one shot. Thus the quest will not be counted (we do not hold combo), and the skill of the sword swinging. GG VP.

v
vitolive 13.03.20

Negih
it is necessary to try)

M
Marvelosi 13.03.20

vitolive

How to beat fists, snimal sword still can not understand how to enable rukopashny fight

B
Bellion87 13.03.20

It's funny) But I'm not going to do))

z
zudmitt 13.03.20

MarvelosiИз the squat, probably not byot. Presumably the victim higher and standing to swing))

M
Marvelosi 13.03.20

Yes, understood, just on Ps4 a bug with the R2 button, you have to sweat=)

v
vitolive 13.03.20

zudmitt
Yes, in the squat lacks)

v
vitolive 13.03.20

Found a new method as PENNIES zarobatyvat 5,000 in 10 minutes

G
GG4 13.03.20

A burglary and theft can be the Miller in the beginning to pump to the maximum without consequences and permanent saves/downloads.

L
Lord_Mouse 13.03.20

vitolive
share method)

B
Bastarder 13.03.20

For the game version 1.3.1 and above a bug with the pumping Conese in Skalica eliminated so that rape it does not work. In training at textmaster in Skalica also will not be able to pump, as the task is fulfilled on a limited number of strokes, not on performance. chain bumps. A little you can pump strength, agility and dogfight with two cows, we need to catch the eye of bystanders. In Skalica, it is desirable to pump the Invisibility to 3-4 by stun residents.
The main pumping General level, strength, agility and skills of the battle is in Rataj in training with training arms at centurion Bernard.