3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
breez10 13.03.20 11:37 pm

As half to save the horse, the Reindeer from the robbers in Skalica. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

After Talberga to get hold of weapons and armor, as well as sat on his horse, the Reindeer that stole the Polovtsy and pay 15 coins to the guard at the gate left the castle, it is not necessary very quickly to rush to a funeral in Skalica. Just leave the Olena about the Inn or at another secluded place in the city, and in the Skalice to bury their parents, the heroes go on foot. Then after all the conflict and recovery at the mill of pawns drove in Calenberg and simply collect waiting for you konyashki.
The truth is not so rosy - the horse saved only half, i.e. it is possible to drive back-court, no it is not stealing, but the whistle she runs, no bags on it and in General it is not identificireba in your inventory. Sadness.
I attach a screenshot where my saved horse have peacefully chewing hay at the mill the pawns.

15 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 13.03.20

breez10
by the way, it would be necessary to try not to take the horse, MB then just continue. TK quest to get a horse Nabataean

T
ToXeNsiUs 13.03.20

In addition to this topic, you can add one more: how to kill all of the Polovtsy in Skalica. It really was quite simple.

S
Siniy Kot 13.03.20

WailKid
(cheats)
Spoiler

S
Sharkyyy3 13.03.20

You have to do nothing chtoli?))) I have even left, because I haven't brought any)

S
Siniy Kot 13.03.20

By the way, near Tillberga at the quarry there is a blacksmith near a grazing horse, as it is impossible to tame it but to sew and collect loot you can, in addition to the standard meat there among the loot is a noble saddle for 4 bags is the best saddle in game, if that, and of silver spurs, though not the best-but too bad, so as not to damage the valuable loot, shoot the horse gently in the head
well, you never know, maybe someone didn't know

T
ToXeNsiUs 13.03.20

WailKid
Sit on the horse, and toss them with satakieli gallop))). I'm serious. Therefore, even a little pumped horse riding and warfare. If knocked off the horse, immediately run to her and sit in the saddle. 15 minutes spent and collected pockets full of loot. Bows, arrows, armor, other stuff. By the way. That stuffy Polovets which for us runs from the village, really to pop one on one. Just hold the mute key of the target, lift up the camera so the screen was barely visible and his head and his are spam.

T
ToXeNsiUs 13.03.20

Blue Cat
Come on, you're presented with is, if I cheat on immortality downloaded))). It's just a list of items. I have the sword of Saint George after the patch where it disappeared.

N
NightHawkreal 13.03.20

ToXeNsiUs
It's just an exploit and curve hands of the developer. ))

B
Bupycop 13.03.20

ToXeNsiUs
He disappeared probably because you took him from the camp in an open chest, later, the chest was removed and the sword is really current on the treasure map in the chest is very difficult to get. And about the Polovtsy, I will tell more, I'm in the prologue was robbed of all local and strangled a couple of guards, thus dressed up and sapumal arrows this lonely Polovets stone, then ran 2-3 others, they too were shot. Then I went down, hit rapists, he sat on his horse, slaying all on the road, took all the items with the deer, jumped over the stone wall at water mill, was killed by a squad of robbers in the mill. Then, from there you can ride in either direction, script with random ubivaya arrow will not. Well, in addition killed all the Polovtsy who in fact should not be available because of script but because the trickle we jumped, I killed them, then ran to the mountain, climbed the bags and boxes over mines, even in the forest to the West ran the hunt shook, the bandits at the camp were killed, the ears they cut off) the Only negative is the movement without the horse, long since an overload of 3 tons and more. At the end is back where he started, that is to the mill with the raiders(where another bag of treasure) Off the horse, pass the bridge and catch the script on zastavku with the pursuit and at this point, if you catch the screen saver when he is not in the saddle of the deer, will give us a horse of a Baker, she has a better saddle and a bridle, the end of the chase before the screen saver Talberga, so I also removed all items from it, because then it is impossible. Another tried to kill all of the Polovtsy in the second stage, the first group of riders was killed, but as it turned out, the bleeding can not be cured and had to flee until he bled out, took a cool helmet of the commander of the Polovtsy. Riders kill just, from the beginning of Hiking from his horse and run at a time, then riders. stop next to them, let the horse 2-3 times, the horse dies and the rider was unmounted)

T
ToXeNsiUs 13.03.20

Bupycop
I thought so too when I read patchnote some caches are removed. But the trouble is that sword which produces the treasure map, the second a sword of George, is also from the inventory is missing. My applause to the developers!))).

B
Bupycop 13.03.20

ToXeNsiUs
Then I know where the 3rd sword.
Spoileron, Jan Ptacek))

T
ToXeNsiUs 13.03.20

Bupycop
Thank you for your help!
Bupycop wrote:
And about the Polovtsy, I will tell more, I'm in the prologue was robbed of all local and strangled a couple of guards, thus dressed up and sapumal arrows this lonely Polovets stone, then ran 2-3 others, they too were shot. Then I went down, hit rapists, he sat on his horse, slaying all on the road, took all the items with the deer, jumped over the stone wall at water mill, was killed by a squad of robbers in the mill. Then, from there you can ride in either direction, script with random ubivaya arrow will not. Well, in addition killed all the Polovtsy who in fact should not be available because of script but because the trickle we jumped, I killed them, then ran to the mountain, climbed the bags and boxes over mines, even in the forest to the West ran the hunt shook, the bandits at the camp were killed, the ears they cut off) the Only negative is the movement without the horse, long since an overload of 3 tons and more. At the end is back where he started, that is to the mill with the raiders(where another bag of treasure) Off the horse, pass the bridge and catch the script on zastavku with the pursuit and at this point, if you catch the screen saver when he is not in the saddle of the deer, will give us a horse of a Baker, she has a better saddle and a bridle, the end of the chase before the screen saver Talberga, so I also removed all items from it, because then it is impossible. Another tried to kill all of the Polovtsy in the second stage, the first group of riders was killed, but as it turned out, the bleeding can not be cured and had to flee until he bled out, took a cool helmet of the commander of the Polovtsy. Riders kill just, from the beginning of Hiking from his horse and run at a time, then riders. stop next to them, let the horse 2-3 times, the horse dies and the rider was unmounted)
My compliments!

S
Siniy Kot 13.03.20

ToXeNsiUs
by the way, these swords in the game already three)))Bupycop
ToXeNsiUs wrote:
Bupycop wrote:
And about the Polovtsy, I will tell more, I'm in the prologue was robbed of all local and strangled a couple of guards, thus dressed up and sapumal arrows this lonely Polovets stone, then ran 2-3 others, they too were shot. Then I went down, hit rapists, he sat on his horse, slaying all on the road, took all the items with the deer, jumped over the stone wall at water mill, was killed by a squad of robbers in the mill. Then, from there you can ride in either direction, script with random ubivaya arrow will not. Well, in addition killed all the Polovtsy who in fact should not be available because of script but because the trickle we jumped, I killed them, then ran to the mountain, climbed the bags and boxes over mines, even in the forest to the West ran the hunt shook, the bandits at the camp were killed, the ears they cut off) the Only negative is the movement without the horse, long since an overload of 3 tons and more. At the end is back where he started, that is to the mill with the raiders(where another bag of treasure) Off the horse, pass the bridge and catch the script on zastavku with the pursuit and at this point, if you catch the screen saver when he is not in the saddle of the deer, will give us a horse of a Baker, she has a better saddle and a bridle, the end of the chase before the screen saver Talberga, so I also removed all items from it, because then it is impossible. Another tried to kill all of the Polovtsy in the second stage, the first group of riders was killed, but as it turned out, the bleeding can not be cured and had to flee until he bled out, took a cool helmet of the commander of the Polovtsy. Riders kill just, from the beginning of Hiking from his horse and run at a time, then riders. stop next to them, let the horse 2-3 times, the horse dies and the rider was unmounted)

YOU!!!You...are Here because of people like you people start the game at the new place=(((((

B
Bupycop 13.03.20

Blue Cat
I know myself as much as 3-4 times to start) to this drunk passed out, on the hay the carcass was abandoned and began to beat him and swing skills, then the play is not interesting, is too strong, started over) With the patch 1.3.0 started a new so bugs nebylo.

B
Bastarder 13.03.20

In version 1.4.1 Olena goes missing after appearance at the mill of Rataj, even if You left it in Tallberg at the tavern. In version 1.3.1-4 Olena in this case will not be lost.