3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VICH68 13.03.20 11:38 pm

The death of Detroit on the PHOTO

Got a selection of images of the streets of Detroit, taken from the same point with a difference in five years. And you can see for yourself what happened and how it was. Detroit has long been not a cake, but it would be so broke? For a few years will turn into an abandoned village? But the asphalt is good. That's what it means to live in the subtropics! But clearly even the climate did not help. The only advantage is quickly overgrown.

PS. And who's lied that housing in America is expensive? Here are houses, just grass to cut, and anyone want to live!
And where did the iron fence with the bottom photo? Rather than cut down and put into scrap metal? Not. Do not believe! Every black man 100500 $ per day, + free food and methadone.
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 13.03.20

it's all bought and locations for doing 3D scans of the Stalker 3 just
20 more years and will be atmospheric as fallout 4

M
MelShlemming 13.03.20

I don't think some sniggersome quarter is the judge of all the Detroit.

M
MesyacMay 13.03.20

2nd picture is pure trolling, were men of steel tanks... black))

D
Di1etant 13.03.20

S
And it is practical to replace the two little niggas on two large tank.

R
Rolemanser 13.03.20

Where I live falls off the mountain, and several streets found in an emergency, people are moved by selecting anyone of the apartment, who cottages, now two years later there was a movie about a post-apocalyptic shoot, I even have friends who visit from other cities priehali, took me on a tour, alas no photo.
There are barely visible these homes http://borodachssb.narod.ru/Web/Photo/2009/kuban/slides/PICT1802.JPG

P
Pilat. 13.03.20

great) *claps*

S
I see you are addicted to racism miss?)

P
Pet Sematary 13.03.20

The motor city never sleep. So far there have not imported blacks.

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.03.20

Detroit current is well shown in the old cult film Robocop )) Guess they are almost exactly )
But what else is interesting is the fault of Africa... a Start, the crack will increase. Maybe...

V
VICH68 13.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
Africa separatist, half of it wants Russia to join)

D
D1_ 13.03.20

But deshego

r
requiemmm 13.03.20

The PELVIS is close and you can see and we like. This is the fate of each city around a single enterprise, there is no work - city of the dead.