3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spasitel ovec 13.03.20 11:38 pm

How do you feel about Nightclubs?

His opinion of the rogue - negatively, for the most for Jewry, to pay 1000 rubles for the entrance, then another 500 for the drink itself and the skin, and then both drunk to give the cab driver money to take home to hide. Well that is that somewhere in the neighborhood of 1700 and above in one visit, but the true losers pikaper visit this place once a week at least. This place is designed for young people, which in 90% is a poor, in addition to papanika sons. That is, student fucking need to shell out 6800 rubles per month and above to the skins to remove, and if there will be papabile or if ever will even after dinner drinks.
25 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 13.03.20

Boring place, these are your clubs: gladiatorial fights no music - some electronic pecking on the ears shit, jerky and visitors with impaired coordination of movements.
Strictly not recommended.

R
Rolemanser 13.03.20

Wing42
I understand you have already visited a rural disco where at first there was a fight wall to wall, using, shtaket, chairs, cast iron panels, accordion with accordion, and then the winners set the table with a snack and vodka and early morning were all drinking, swearing faithful friendship to each other to the death under tents ditties rural women and solo performance contemporary songs tipsy accordion player?

W
Wing42 13.03.20

Rolemanser
Yes, it was.

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.03.20

The Savior of the sheep wrote:
How do you feel about Nightclubs?
Do not care for them, do not go do not go, I do not need.
And someone should be! So let him go ))

Wing42
I agree, fight club is another matter, though there is real action 8)

Z
Zhizn dermo 13.03.20

I have nothing to do.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 13.03.20

Savior of sheep
Oh, man, remember how much for half a year spent on ethics fuckin set of clubs and alcohol, that much regret, was the second comp to buy. But it was fun, while sickly health, so put( B all not even for women and daaaaaaa not because of the booze, and because of this, the surrounding of euphoria, plaskota, atmosphere!(

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 13.03.20

The Savior of the sheep wrote:
That is, student fucking need to shell out 6800 rubles per month and above to the skins removed...
fucking student removes the skin... sounds romantic
Will spoilerish to assume that the author of such fine literature available, only one skin that can be removed by this honourable gentleman. And that is in his pants.

s
stalker7162534 13.03.20

Let's do a private night club NG blackdream and hookers!

S
Spasitel ovec 13.03.20

Krucinski the quiet badass
All it is.

I
Iz popy v rot 13.03.20

Gakuin goes to gay clubs. I peculair have described.

i
ihappy 13.03.20

Normally am.
In principle there is nothing wrong and no what is not without them.
Has its own atmosphere. If you like, then there is no better place. Especially when you're 18+ years)
Wing42 wrote:
some e-pecking on the ears shit
No need to go where the shit is played.
There are also pecking at the ears and shit)

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 13.03.20

Negatively, there is nothing a believer can do in this realm of booze and debauchery.

i
ihappy 13.03.20

GROIN wrote:
Negatively, there is nothing a believer can do in this realm of booze and debauchery.
Nick Groin and avatar of pahom as just a theme)))

m
masha 13.03.20

ihappy
Reduced payments chtol? That you try so hard?

i
ihappy 13.03.20

Masha
Masha have you done your homework?

b
bazilews 13.03.20

When learned in College-I went,and now soon son will be going to the clubs.
All the time...

b
bazilews 13.03.20

And in the games we play together,time has no power over the games...

n
nogameover 13.03.20

it was like that at the club. there was a party. two days after that. vnikuda itself, in the sense given. not from alcohol (I don't drink or smoke - immediately removed the issue) . And from music and noise.

I
Int0xicate 13.03.20

Never been to any clubs. Concentrations of people does not in itself love. Well, to throw wild money on cocktails, too, is not comme Il faut. If you want to celebrate something or hang out, with friends at a bar or apartment. And these clubs don't need me.

m
masha 13.03.20

ihappy
I'm always on time doing homework.