3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blackhole108 13.03.20 11:38 pm

The crash. Patch 1.4.1? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Good time of day. Pardon me in advance if the answer is still there somewhere on the forum. Not found.
Quest the sport of kings. All fulfilled recent dialogue with Zora about the award. At the last phrase with the issuance of a noble seat, the game consistently crashes with the message discontinued operation of the program KCD. Tried to finish it after performing other quests were perezagruzhalsa, etc. - the result is the same. Quest pass for the first time, made him the 29th, before the release of 1.4, because like with the new patch should not be connected. However, mod on save (nexusone) also stopped working, I have decided that it is in connection with automatic installation of the new patch 1.4.1. Stimovsky version, only installed the mod on a save (and he seems to have stopped working).
Thanks in advance for your help.
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Siniy Kot 13.03.20

blackhole108
try remove the mod and go without him, then get back
in General with this mod frequent departures, updated it under 1.4.1?

K
Kavaynik 13.03.20

In a clean game, no departures, and Vavra warned that to prevent crashes all mods should be removed until updated to new versions. Anyway stable job with the mod is not guaranteed, they are always at your own risk.

N
Nargus 13.03.20

In version 1.4.0 coming to change my hair in the baths, I have everything Vistula. Put the 1.4.1 patch have solved this problem, but there were constant crashes (when waiting, sleeping, and generally after a couple of minutes flight) carried the whole game put re-1.4.0 without mods, clean. The problem is not solved! the departures left!

B
Bupycop 13.03.20

Nargus
Now try to put the license problem is solved.

K
Krastor_Nightmare 13.03.20

blackhole108
Check files will solve all problems))

G
Gloomyman 13.03.20

Kavinik
I don't know, I play without mods, the quest began to pass on version 1.4.1, but when talking to Zora, the game stops working

K
Kavaynik 13.03.20

Gloomyman
Save was on version 1.4? On the forum wrote that this error only occurs in those who in spite of the warning of the developers played c saves 1.4. If so, it will only roll back the progress to the save made on version 1.3.4 or earlier, since 1.4 irretrievably breaks quests and even save.

G
Gloomyman 13.03.20

Kavinik
Got it, thanks! He is guilty because of his carelessness

A
Atlas057 13.03.20

The departure in conversation with Zora. Mods no. Saved games from 1.4 either.

K
Kavaynik 13.03.20

Atlas057
If so, it makes sense to contact the caliper, of course, if license. Because all who wrote about this bug played with saves 1.4

A
Atlas057 13.03.20

Kavinik
It is) License. In the theme of game Crash in the quest Mohr, describe a similar bug in the appropriate quest. There are people tinkering with the screen resolution and the bug was gone. I have not yet left (time was short), but I will try again.

r
romariozo 13.03.20

save and exit through menu after restarting the game download this official game preserve and glitches departing on missions have to pass