3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valeriy Shershakov 13.03.20 11:41 pm

Impressions of the game (Planetbase)

Tell us your impressions about the game
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
DanyWoker 13.03.20

And she come out already?

D
DiMAKES 13.03.20

In my opinion a rather unusual strategy (Space - base - building simulator)
Personally, I liked the game, a couple of the evening to kill the most :)

PS Download it with Torrent is better)

V
Valeriy Shershakov 13.03.20

A crack no one saw?)

I
Ivan Celykovskiy 13.03.20

Overall - great idea and good execution on the part of the interface, resource allocation, etc. BUT two things ruin the gameplay in zero:
1) encounters: 3 hours of the game I met only two types: meteorites( as I understood, a full random banging random intervals in completely random point on the map, it is adjudged by your buildings, but rarely), and sandstorm (the damage did not notice, except that nearly fully developed deceleration units moving in the open space). That is, the game is positioned as a strategy-going day, but the negative effects are too small to call it a survival...if the time to build a mine(prompt training), no problem should be gone.
2) it shouldn't, but they are. This is the dumbest, at the level of the first Sims with AI. Direct instruction units can be given,you simply give the job(to build, to produce, etc), and men already choose who, where and what to do. In the end, the characters do everything except what is really necessary). There's even a button"to raise the priority of the task, but it won't save, the NPCs continue to grow potatoes(Hello Matt Damon), is to build vital oxygen generator..
The result:
3 of 10 if you can fix what I have described above - is a solid 8 out of 10, but until then...

t
travbon 13.03.20

I agree with the extreme opinion. And I'd love to have a cheat for the 1.0.4 version.

-
-scv- 13.03.20

and enemy soldiers, with the limit of approximately 100 settlers have not met anybody??? kill a fly in the way it often... until the guard gets there and that if weapons - 1-2 scary but 4 or more... a quarter of the settlers will believe - others may get lucky but maybe not

S
Sergik7301 13.03.20

and who knows what to do with arrows, I have the balls colony of about 100 people, arrived a guest and just stupid all shot, I did not understand what was Armory with pistols, and where to get security guards?

V
Valeriy Shershakov 13.03.20

arrive in the form of colonists

L
Liniksxp 13.03.20

Nothing bad about the game I can not say the game is great.

n
nikto nikto nikto 13.03.20

the most appalling fact.that building has at random-not at all statistics and production.the result begin to die at the most inopportune moment.