3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Kosh- 13.03.20 11:41 pm

Locations Far Cry 4 (Far Cry 4)

Gentlemen, a question. Would like to visit the mountains in the game except in the story? Or just to tread the snow fail?
And second. Please mark on the map the place from the beginning of the game. I know this is kind of like a mansion De Plena, but it is certainly not his castle. There the plot will need to get to the tower, which in the snow is. Want a place to visit again. Thank you.
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mantikora713 13.03.20

First, about the mountains. As far as I know, to tread snow in addition to story missions only in Valley of the Yeti. AWOL to go to the mountains will not work.
Secondly, the map. Attempts to find a mansion, not a fortress De Plena success somehow failed. Asked for a conclusion that this place is somewhere outside the game map or on her. Explain: Banapur where we are Sabalan, located in the lowlands, with three sides surrounded by mountains. It is in these mountains before we got under an avalanche. Logically, from a tower on the mountain to Banapur should be relatively close. Therefore, in the beginning of the game we came up with or from abroad card. came down from the mountain and got to Banapur. Something like that... Correct me if I'm wrong.

M
Mantikora713 13.03.20

P
Paul_SH 13.03.20

Coches-
To be honest does not work, only with the trainer or with mod-rock climber :) for Example, as in this blog: Travel Kiratu: the limits of the possible.
How to get into the Prison Durgesh Palace from the beginning of the game (located outside of the game world, far in the North-East), the bell tower, trapped under an avalanche, and even to the border Outpost (from the start of the video) told in the topic Looking for the main characters after the final credits [spoilers] big report spoiler Return to Durgesh and even more...
somewhere in there...))

-
-Kosh- 13.03.20

Mantikora713
Yeah, you're right, the mansion is really over the edge of the map. Honestly can't go in. Today the whole day looking for this place, broke down and started the game again to open the map and see (Oh what a shame that all the progress came down to save it separately I don't think of this). Is the mansion the Eastern boundary of the North Kirata, actually dear Polsh about exactly showed where it is)) to Get there naturally failed.
Paul_SH
Joking aside, the topic you opened is very interesting)) half an hour reading the comments, learned a lot of new interesting things)
It turns out the game is only at first glance, such a simple.

F
FileCrasher 13.03.20

It is actually much easier. Here is a map of Kirata

A
Assasin1979 13.03.20

Hi all. Do not open two locations... Played Escape from durgesh prison" So here on the map, they opened. How to open them in the main storyline or is it a bug!!!???

Spoiler

L
LexxFreeman111 18.10.20

Assasin1979
first point above the ground, use a helicopter, the second below the texture in the water, too, there is a way to open