3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Durden 13.03.20 11:42 pm

To take or not to take AAAAAAAAA

Take ps4? I've been dreaming about the console, play анч4 and other ekzy, but I have to buy games so much no money(( max 2-3 in a month will be able to take(( + I have another video card burned high can buy the gtx 1050 ti but it will not last long at 1080p, what are they doing brothers kameratasche )
32 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Romero] 13.03.20

Mr.Durden wrote:
a maximum of 2-3 per month can take
but that is not enough for a month?

M
Mr.Durden 13.03.20

[Romero]
Of course

G
Geralt-47 13.03.20

Mr.Durden
igrigorik? why are you asking in the Internet, your life, your consequences

R
Razox 13.03.20

She is already 4 years old, soon PS 5 will be released probably better to wait. On the PS4 one figure fit ekzov not in this generation.

R
Rolemanser 13.03.20

Razox
Why say that, eh?
FINAL FANTASY® XV
Horizon Zero Dawn
Bloodborne
Until Dawn

K
KONSSTA 13.03.20

Mr.Du
buy a gamepad on PC and don't worry...

s
sciteer 13.03.20

Rolemanser
Horizon Zero Dawn Bloodborne the gift is not necessary. Final Fantasy will be out on the pitch.

R
Rolemanser 13.03.20

sciteer
Well, on the PS4 will be released: The Last of Us 2, days gone, god of war, Red Dead Redemption 2, detroit become human

s
sciteer 13.03.20

Rolemanser
It's that show-off soniboj? ps4 right now is there for any who need it.

R
Rolemanser 13.03.20

sciteer
Where do you see show-off and soniboj, dear?

S
SkEwReK 13.03.20

I also thought to buy a Curling iron or not...I bought)..not so long ago in the German store for 16K with shipping together. Although the computer seems powerful (i7+Gtx1070) but prikoln to polegate on the couch to play BB, fins of the AC...and she's so small and quiet compared to PC.

R
Razox 13.03.20

Rolemanser
Why say that, eh?
FINAL FANTASY® XV
Horizon Zero Dawn
Bloodborne
Until Dawn
Not interested, especially japonscina tipo finals.
Well, on the PS4 will be released: The Last of Us 2, days gone, god of war, Red Dead Redemption 2, detroit become human
Well, here could be a couple of games to look, but to take for this console... As it is too much, judging by the experience with the PS3. So for a couple of months to play and will be gathering dust on the shelf.

R
Rolemanser 13.03.20

Razox
And I'm not saying to take the console and I say that for the console ekzy is.

R
Razox 13.03.20

Rolemanser
Just before they are either more, or more interesting. Now, just is not gets in it. Campaign need to wait for some 8-generation VR devices, so it was something really new and fresh.

R
Rolemanser 13.03.20

Razox
I agree the sky is cleaner and the grass greener and games for the soul, was done for money, not like now for the money and once again money.

n
nikitakostylev 13.03.20

bought?

M
Mr.Durden 13.03.20

nikitakostylev
Yes)

I
IlovePS4 13.03.20

Mr.Durden
Bought??)

M
Mr.Durden 13.03.20

IlovePS4
Yes)

S
SergeiEgorov 13.03.20

easier to upgrade a PC.than to work on the console.Yes, and more interesting gameplay on the PC.I have.there is this and that but the console is almost not touching....buy from me)))