3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
clochger 13.03.20 11:42 pm

The machine does not turn (Far Cry 5)

I can't turn either in cars or in boats, although the gas/brake work as well as control of the helicopter. Changed the key assignment and dropping settings doesn't help.
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
BOISKAUT 13.03.20

clochger
I also have problems with turns on all cars, with boats like everything is fine, same bugs were in Ghost Recon Wildlands. Have to wait for a patch.

G
GuyverDark 13.03.20

What igraesh, Claudia, joy? Try one or the other.

n
nibler99 13.03.20

It happens that management sticks when I get in the car and at the same time press forward and in any direction, when once want to leave. The car at this point going forward

E
Enforker 13.03.20

The driving off

G
Gunslinger93 13.03.20

In the settings look at what's included keyboard\mouse or gamepad. This was on my ФК3

S
ShiHou 13.03.20

This driving, SHIFT click, if the written Driving off - then everything will be all right to turn, and so he will go to a specified point. Only gas harvesting will need.

c
clochger 13.03.20

The problem is not in driving and not in the key settings campaign need to wait for a patch

S
ShiHou 13.03.20

clochger
I don't have this problem

n
nibler99 13.03.20

EnFoRKeR
ShiHou
The driving off, just ride stupidly when two keys is pressed initially, going forward, it is necessary once more to the right or left click to the wheel of a fresher. Gas for autopilot press is not necessary.

c
clochger 13.03.20

Reinstalled the game and it worked, the campaign is the game itself broken.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 13.03.20

Xtreme1993
And where in the game you can select/enable the keyboard or the joystick?

M
Masky76 13.03.20

With driving there is a problem in the game.