3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ali Aushev 13.03.20 11:43 pm

Missing chest about Neuhof (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

When I played on version 1.2 Neuhof about was the chest with the Sword of St. George and smart armor.Now when I started new game it was gone.Who knows, maybe it got cut or it appears only after the massacre at Neuhof?
12 Comments
Sort by:
u
uogoroda 13.03.20

cut

A
Ali Aushev 13.03.20

uogoroda
Hell, why?

u
uogoroda 13.03.20

too fat to the beginning...

B
Bupycop 13.03.20

Ali Aushev
This chest and others were removed, they were too imboy, unguarded and not even locked.

A
Ali Aushev 13.03.20

Bupycop
Damn, what's the point to add?Moreover, the treasures of the past, not less iMovie left.

d
dizz2010 13.03.20

The sword of St. George found when I was looking for the Skunk. Randomly in the woods. There's a fenced meadow with plants and there is a chest.

B
Bupycop 13.03.20

Ali Aushev
Well, the treasures of the past, it's for pre-order and they are not so iMovie, and so, in principle if you know the mechanics of the game, it is simple, steal a top gear in the beginning and all or on top of treasure to dig up. But if you play without guides, and other hints, the game is quite difficult, yet again, not get comfortable in it.

d
danil_dany 13.03.20

Closed shop... (ツ)

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 13.03.20

correctly and did so IMBA in early game it's just a complete imbalance,which simply discourages to buy another Bicycle.
this sword is still running...

Z
Zakkon13 13.03.20

The sword of the Queen of Sheba with a vengeance replaces the sword of St. George, and armor, but damn get some Milanese Brigantine, no problem, you can even buy.

t
tyurms 13.03.20

so there was a loot with which to end the game to go. a full set of armor, 3 swords. a long sword requires 12 power level. I tooie updated, I thought now saluto. yeah, what the hell))

Z
Zakkon13 13.03.20

By the way, to check some of the highlights started the game again and found an interesting point with regards to the sword of St. George, namely that it is possible to pull the pan Ptacek of the trunk during the passage of the quest the key to health in the baths. Though to be honest, I don't know if he was there in other versions of the patch.