3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dorius 13.03.20 11:43 pm

Neponyatka with textures (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Gentlemen, welcome. Sometimes noticed on the textures is such a defect, the texture becomes some point. This situation was observed even in the game the Witcher 3. Prompt, what it is and what the treatment?

11 Comments
Sort by:
F
FsTanDar 13.03.20

No cure, the game dohrena years. Rejoice that it generally supports.

D
Dorius 13.03.20

FsTanDar
Duck Witcher less old, and there also was observed.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 13.03.20

maybe the problem is the video card? No times in 1 game is

D
Dorius 13.03.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
Yes the graphics card seems fine, 1070, maximum temperature under heavy load 70-75. Wrote somewhere in the firewood business, but the wood, the last stand.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 13.03.20

Dorius
mogget and drovah, since I have a new firewood drawdown fps in FFXV and ACO, with 60 drops to 45

M
MagicHero 13.03.20

Dorius
Case you are not mainil on it? and if it's graphical issues that are arise from problems with memory.

D
Dorius 13.03.20

MagicHero
Nah, a new laptop.

A
AFlexex 13.03.20

I have the same, and I have often seen such issues. Forget it, nothing to do, a feature optimization of some games.

D
Dorius 13.03.20

Alexis Filatov
Understood, thank you.

D
Demon59901 13.03.20

It's the artifact of RAGE

A
ArturZh 13.03.20

It's not artifacts. This is so implemented LOD textures with an alpha channel in most games. Distance render the herb less than the other objects here and so very noticeable. This was in Just Cause 2 and the third Armagh. In some cases this is associated with anti-aliasing, how the hell no one ever figured it out. When you turn the smoothing off some of this bug disappeared. (In the case where it was not associated with the primary testing)