3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
valentinevalejo 13.03.20 11:43 pm

The music on the radio? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Who knows the fun that is played on the radio in the game? I can dig up information anywhere else.
11 Comments
Sort by:
r
rainbow6 13.03.20

Here I am to Roy. Official information is not, so while listening to Los Cuates de Sinaloa, Flaco Jimenez. Looked, and purely by chance, breaking bad. Had to think about Vaas from Far Cry 3, in the filmography of Michael Mando saw this series and, although series hate, I got involved and watched all five seasons. Then I watched the documentary the Country of the cartels, a Mexican film Hell (hell - that's for sure, particularly in places), Snitch" with Dwayne Johnson. Latin marathon I this is over. I'm gonna go see the monkeys with the astronauts in Kubrick's Space Odyssey. Me after Passengers Morten Tyldum and updates No Man Sky pulled into space.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 13.03.20

valentinevalejo
yupley in the store for 30 points can download music from the game.
or here on the website look under soundtracks.

v
valentinevalejo 13.03.20

They are in the game in the documents in each province when collected. But I would like just to find them separately. What would the background is not interfered with. It would be possible to record them but the background interferes.

v
valentinevalejo 13.03.20

ZiZu Zankercu
It's just a sound with Muslim. And the topic of menus and maps of the campaign there are no. It's always like that. I was just thinking what is the music from the radio stations. Well, actually this is marcovaldi Boss. Fun topics))) Just wanted to find.

v
valentinevalejo 13.03.20

rainbow6
Yeah man, you suffered!

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 13.03.20

valentinevalejo
well, put in Google national radio of Bolivia and from the list select. And listen listen listen until I get bored, and there can name songs to learn.
the problem is found...

r
rainbow6 13.03.20

valentinevalejo
This is all due to lack of at least the list of songs in the radio. I want the atmosphere and start looking for her replacement.

Z
ZSS666 13.03.20

Here the music of Indians of Bolivia
https://petamusic.ru/?string=%EC%F3%E7%FB%EA%E0+%E1%EE%EB%E8%E2%E8%E8&sort=artist

v
valentinevalejo 13.03.20

I ponahodili! Fun!!!

R
RomeoX 13.03.20

valentinevalejo
Share reference!

v
valentinevalejo 13.03.20

I'm using the phone rocked, then the computer pulled (first process)