3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gertyr 13.03.20 11:43 pm

Impressions of the game (Vikings: Wolves of Midgard)

As you, comrades? In my opinion, bad) anyway, in the spirit of good old RPG.
33 Comments
Sort by:
95kratos1995 13.03.20

I watched the video gameplay and it is very similar to diablo. I think it will be good.

A
Artyom98 13.03.20

I played it like diablo but only 2 of the hero of man and woman, it would be interesting if there were more and so it is a good toy

P
Philatoff 13.03.20

Decided to ask the price before buying - was not in vain. Fun game but has a bug. Doesn't have story quest robbery in the spirit of a Viking. Stupid nothing happens in the end. Put a game with a cure for the CODEX, put repak from goob, the result is the same. Probably will have to wait for fixes in future patches.

3axap34 13.03.20

Well, what can I say about the game? Liked it very much. As I am an ardent fan of Diablo and all its successful and less successful clones, this epic could not afford to miss. In the end, we received a very beautiful game, but with a bunch of annoying bugs... From the banal freezes skriptov when on assignment that should have happened but didn't(to be treated it is banal to die and rise again on the checkpoint) so to terribly annoying bugs with the interface that good, developed quite quickly corrected, negativ top 2 Pact of the hotfix. But, once held in the game for 15 hours, I still can't understand?! What the hell is with the dealer stuff???? He allegedly sells items of equipment, runes, but the trouble is that the runes he refuses to sell! And stuck in the arena of the gods, to clear the necessary rune(which is not the fact that will fall) start to strain. I hope that soon this problem will solve another(Gee-Gee) a hotfix. So far, my subjective rating 6.5/10, only time will tell what will come out eventually.

M
Mister Mario 13.03.20

An obscene number of bugs. As they are alpha/beta/gamma/omega/tested, I do not understand. 3/10.

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 13.03.20

Too short, problem with the runes of the Arabs, stupid story with Arthur, a little armor, lots of bugs, lots of crashes, stupid Koop((
I hope to patch holes and bugs.

d
den_v_d 13.03.20

too short - that's for sure. But then - I do not agree: Arab doesn't draw the runes, there are rune master, and the Arab shopkeeper.(and not an Arab, and a Jew), the story in the game is great, you're so vain. A little armor is a stupid comment because in the game any armor a wizard can recompile a dozen different modifications (try to improve the forge) , crashes and bugs there was none. personally I liked the game.

o
onedrone 13.03.20

if you pass the story then post here\ and here for additional missions, there are a couple \ fps stable no lag
Spoiler\P. S put the maximum complexity 2 took hammer in hand and the attack speed is very easy to inject on 3 complexity....but this game is not like other arpg (10 leather rings out of 10 )

p
pochtipushkin 13.03.20

As a fan of this genre, I can say that the Vikings are empty and poor in all things (enemies, abilities, weapons, etc)
It's better in PoE or Grim Dawn from the last poshpilit.

6ytupat 13.03.20

Philatoff
Encountered) There's just the first time when you come to the arena with the boss die) a second time will drop all the rules will be!

M
MorirMerda 13.03.20

nice game, but it is not clear how to tweak the schedule. If you have a bucket, but 40 fps in 1080p to play, and the picture is clearly not so much better dyablovskoy or Poesey to such a low fps issue. Options in the game are limited, and the minimum salary is also a bad fps. It would be interesting to know where the game's config, logs clearly due to the myltsa (postprocessing).

j
jsilverst 13.03.20

I liked the game, addictive. Graphics are normal, the fps never pay attention.
For me, graphics are the same, that on the average, on ultra.

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 13.03.20

Rules of the game. The graphics are not super duper, but on my pitch and it rules, but no lag, looks nice. Playing the Archer, is already the 23rd I think. So, but finished it a little more and be good. Long wanted to plunge into the world of something similar to Diablo (the 3rd is and I do not nraitsya-dull and endless sweeps along the corridor to farm gear, to run endlessly corridors continue to knock the armor is even cooler-well, You understand me-IMHO) and here's the Vikings. 5 points will put 4.

b
badsheff 13.03.20

Suddenly liked the game,the last diabloidov most of the first approaches to the game couldn't put it down.The picture looks very nice,the battle spectacularly.Playing on the controller, and I think with the gamepad in this game much more comfortable and pleasant to play.

b
badsheff 13.03.20

and tell me,has anyone set Update 4?what changes this update?

B
BMW_BMW 13.03.20

I liked the game, I would like quests poraznoobrazney! And about the crashes and bugs noticed no one!Great game

E
Egik81 13.03.20

Passed though with cheats. Well what can we say. The game is managed in the best traditions of isometric meat in the scenery of ancient mythology. Yes there are bugs but there is one advantage to Diablo. It does not require constant connection to the Internet like Diablo 3. Best implementation levels, i.e. no hateful field where you need a harvester to mow down enemies furrow behind a furrow plow. In short, well done guys as a balm for the soul after outright bullying of Diablo 3.

S

Egik81
I agree with You. Yes, and D3 for me is not the same. Specials recently went to look. More Vikings came.

o
onewolf356 13.03.20

I can not understand how to pass this place......

S

onewolf356
I downloaded a Torr) another Repack where the hotfix is) is Already lying with the first patch even.Download, reinstall, and You will be happy.