3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilushkin1 13.03.20 11:44 pm

Bugs with textures help (Grand Theft Auto 5)

10 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilushkin1 13.03.20

i
insel260 13.03.20

And it is possible screenshots to make at least with Fraps, not with the phone? For now the picture is all artifacts. And what help, is not clear.

i
insel260 13.03.20

Also put information about:
1. Characteristics of a computer.
2. Which drivers are installed.
3. What mods are installed (if installed).

I
Ilushkin1 13.03.20

insel260

1. Win 7 x64
Amd phenom II x4 960t percent
4gb ram
Amd radeon 6800
2.Amd catalyst the latest
3. they are not

I
Ilushkin1 13.03.20

Such a mesh although the anisotropic filtering is 16x and fxaa,msaa does not help

I
Ilushkin1 13.03.20

If you come any closer, then the grid disappears

V
VICH68 13.03.20

I do not remember exactly, too lazy to reinstall the game, there are some settings that did not adequately run on graphics cards from AMD. I think somewhere in extra or extended that is. I don't remember. try to browse her wares settings if you so it is important

i
insel260 13.03.20

Ilushkin1
Try the settings for the graphics card (don't know how and where in catalyste this rule) to put anti-aliasing.
Or reinstall the card driver. In my opinion that's the problem. But I can be wrong. But just in case try to do as I advised.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 13.03.20

Ilushkin1
Do you have iron poor, even operatives 4Gb total, so this is the mesh that optimization occur because of the weak iron deficiency either VRAM or RAM. Reduce the graphics settings that would not be overloading the video card and in the settings, put shaders on high, at least can postpone this effect away not even your weak hardware...

A
ArturZh 13.03.20

Is the Radeon driver Software Crimson Edition Beta 16.2.1 older than catalysta about a year. You can try to put them, maybe this year the bug fixed by driver writers. Bugs on the first screenshot can be caused by the smoothing effect of the pixelation translucent textures faced by many. In some cases, solved the problem disabling the smoothing. In the last screenshot is most likely caused by a small range of loading. LOD always connected so unfortunately, regardless of iron and developed by the GP. In Armagh the same crap, only the pixels are much smaller, causing this effect is not as noticeable.