3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 13.03.20 11:44 pm

Question gameplay to those who passed (A Way Out)

I'm still in search of a single gameplay. Came up with the idea independently to play for two players. That is, make first one player, then the second. The question is whether the game moments when something needs to be done at the same time, and there is a limit to inactivity.
For example the fight any where if one character is standing doing nothing for a loss.
At the same time or to escape from someone. I think the essence is explained.

PS Answer in advance the question, why most do not check - Suddenly at the beginning of the game these moments will not, and then in the middle of the game sit in a puddle
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
mrKaktak 13.03.20

FiftyFour7250
there will be times when you need to play simultaneously two Persians...and they are not few

F
FiftyFour7250 13.03.20

mrKaktak
But the moments it is with the restrictions?

Or let's say one is distracting, and is automatically dialogue and the second needs something to steal. In such a situation, distracting character requires action

m
mrKaktak 13.03.20

FiftyFour7250
no...you two let's say you need to run away from the hospital...and all this is happening simultaneously on different floors...chase from cars...where one leads the other fires back...and I. d

F
FiftyFour7250 13.03.20

:(

m
mrKaktak 13.03.20

FiftyFour7250
find yourself a partner and enjoy the game)))

F
FiftyFour7250 13.03.20

mrKaktak
To enjoy with a partner I can't(
Someone is always stupid, everyone does as he wants, but the voice distracts from the story

m
mrKaktak 13.03.20

FiftyFour7250
if you don't know English then you will not have time to read the subtitles of the 2nd character...on the contrary you need to play at loud and everyone at the same time reads out loud the subs of your screen...and to be blunt there does not work)))

F
FiftyFour7250 13.03.20

The beginning of the game, direct embedded with the idea that the single will be on both controllers to play. For example one character poured a shower, and will not stop until the second I pass on. Probably it is necessary still to try

V
ValT87 13.03.20

Hello, a question, if I start a new game, then progenie levels will not be saved? PS the game is completely failed.