3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lion_47 13.03.20 11:44 pm

The Story Of Miller. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Can't find a story about how they met BB. And as it turned out that Miller in MGS - it was Liquid snake?
14 Comments
Sort by:
j
jonn2032 13.03.20

Lion_47
Miller is clearly not Liquid snake :/

s
spacey_bear 13.03.20

And as it turned out that Miller in MGS - it was Liquid snake?
Excuse me, what? :D
How did You come to this conclusion, dear?

d
ducks4yquack 13.03.20

Expert rating: 7
Expert rating: 7 Carl

s
sandreichik 13.03.20

spacey_bear
In the first part of MGS snake can communicate by audio with Miller, whom he calls mentor. It is later revealed that Miller was killed, and instead, the relationship went Liquid.

A
ArtySoldier 13.03.20

Here's a look at this passage(27:36)

s
seregaL 13.03.20

Travel Miller eventually brought him to the big Boss, it happened in Colombia. There he fought against big Boss and the rebels, working for the Colombian government. Big Boss with his men destroyed the entire squad Miller, and KAZ was ready to give life a grenade" and die in battle. Big Boss was impressed with his spirit similar to the spirit of the samurai, and convinced Miller to join their organization Militaires Sans Frontières, while he was in rehab in the hospital.

Regarding the first MGS - Miller lived in Alaska like where it is, in fact, killed Liquid and pretended to be them on the codec

L
Lion_47 13.03.20

jonn2032
I meant that Liquid was pretending to be a Miller.

L
Lion_47 13.03.20

ducks4yquack
And? A rating is given for conducting interviews.

L
Lion_47 13.03.20

ArtySoldier
I watched all 7 parts 2 times. It does not say what happened to Miller, and as the Liquid took its place.

Y
Y5J 13.03.20

Lion_47
In part 1,before the Liquid is revealed ,the Colonel's Captain Obvious says : This is not a Miller, because he had just been informed that Miller was found dead at home.

j
jonn2032 13.03.20

Lion_47
Liquid and Miller are very different people, such things.

L
Lion_47 13.03.20

jonn2032
Yes I know they are different people.

z
zOmbi88 13.03.20

Zabugornye wiki says that Miller was not killed Liquid and Ocelot who helped him, and judging by the dialogue after the credits the way it is

A
Aleksey Bondarenko 1 13.03.20

Hmm, after all raskalyvanii in the wiki, all the fantasy pain he just pretend to be your Grand-pessimist. Of course, I don't like venom so much going on about the ocelot, but the choice was dramatically, and the side of Miller's special buns were not given