3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abarmot90 13.03.20 11:45 pm

Patch (Far Cry 5)

Maybe someone knows the thread, when the patch to wait????
12 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jo7eR 13.03.20

Patch for correction/addition of what?

A
AntonPanda 13.03.20

Jo7eR
For example the bug the quest with silage towers where the latter is not counted (if its not fixed of course)

D
Diablonos 13.03.20

Jo7eR
For example, after the ending of impossible return to the open world, for after download again throws you to the credits.

T
Tarakanak 13.03.20

AntonPanda
Destroyed all the silos,all counted

T
Tarakanak 13.03.20

Diablonos
Back in the open world after the credits,don't know what problems you have)

J
Jo7eR 13.03.20

Usually after the release of developed collect bugs for a while, if they are not critical, then release patches. If critical bugs - the patches come out quickly. But the degree of criticality" as they decide, only they know.

m
minooz 13.03.20

Tarakanak
It's different for everyone. I also have a 13/14, but all destroyed. One video saw a bug, when the towers at all, and the icon hanging in the air.

t
tchuzhy 13.03.20

The tower also had to look up. Remains one open item - there was a note mentioning about it. Piktogramy hung several times in the destruction of the checkpoints. The pickups themselves are exploded, and points were added.

M
Marvelosi 13.03.20

Abarmot90

The Jubilee for 20 years, all goes on Tuesday.

A
Abarmot90 13.03.20

Marvelosi
And Thursday???

i
insel260 13.03.20

Bugs that I found in the game:
1. When attacking an enemy fighter, the pilot is talking to us the voice of our partner Nika. Warns when you reset the bombs, reports that he was hit, utters a different phrase our partner. Note - partners I have a Puma and an Archer =)
2. If you call the car and immediately drive it, it does not work turn left / right until you let go of the gas.
3. The helicopter, when landing on a slope, can roll over and bury your nose in the ground. Or even to lie down on the screw.
4. Sometimes mobs (enemies) pass through walls. Met this bug when cleaning the bunker of John.
5. After I blew up in the car loading and I again explode in the same car, but on spawn. So it was a couple of times.
6. Armored knitted mask. The enemy with a red mask (an elite unit of cultists), sometimes the mask becomes bulletproof. Shot 7 times with a sniper rifle with armor-piercing bullets, just in my head. Not killed, had 4 grenades under his feet to throw. Looks like they have armored pants, since even grenades are not taken. Bug occurs frequently, zadolbalsya to kill them.
7. Sometimes, if you knock down a zealot on the machine, his body clings to the machine and it hangs. The entire car shakes and she can do a cartwheel, which in turn will lead to accidents or even to death gg.
8. At the beginning of the game, the first mission is impossible to change the difficulty of the game. If you started on a high, kindly go travel on high. That, by the way, almost not real!
9. Lately notice how sometimes, for no apparent reason flies a machine. Just is a car beside the road and once... And now she is in the sky. So, it is not clear.
10. Change the color of a personal car. Parked the car, a yellow Camaro out of the game. I went in, Camaro - blue.
11. If you shoot near the tree, aiming through the optics of a sniper rifle - bullet in a nearby standing tree.
12. On the stripped area, citizens on patrol, sometimes starts to shoot our gg Can be confused with the sectarian?
13. The bug does not apply, but still not finishing - that would kill a Cougar, you need to release a clip from the Kalash. Even if shot in the head. This is not the Cougars, but what is the Chimera of S. T. A. L. K. E. R survival.
14. Breaking the arrow. Noticed several sects, standing in a pile near a wooden table. Shot an arrow into the table. I thought I'll explode still breaking the arrow. But nothing happened, only once the enemy has identified my location that can also be attributed to the bug, as was gg in the tall grass and was invisible.

PS once met one bug, before the task will be to meet with John, flew to veruschka with a partner (snipers), so her sentence was something like this - the sectarian struggle, though I know that John is dead. Once again, I note - a mission to kill John hasn't even given!

Still a lot of bugs, just I can't remember everything. I really hope for a patch to fix at least half.

The helicopter drowned out

A
Abarmot90 13.03.20

Yesterday the patch came out, I have the Readme file is written in version 1.4 and the game 1.2. Whether all this???