3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TTokimon 13.03.20 11:45 pm

What do the cyborgs? Why? (Surviving Mars)

In the building where to assemble drones you can build cyborgs. But after the construction of I no where could find that, why do they spend 20 chips.
As I understand it, is to replace the colonist, which eats but does not get old, and works? And traits they have and all of the colonists?
13 Comments
Sort by:
T
TTokimon 13.03.20

And if it's just a replacement of the colonists, then what for? The colonists breed like cockroaches like.

s
scy7 13.03.20

TTokimon
Spoiler
During the passage you will open the artificial intelligence, after passing further it will be necessary to make a decision on whether to release it or to delete it. Cyborgs will start to rise(not sure), but drones definitely rise, if the release AI.

s
scy7 13.03.20

I don't know the meta there's always not enough. A lot of homeless people

s
scy7 13.03.20

Maybe another branch will open, but it's not in the campaign mode, and normal game.

G
Grevon 13.03.20

scy7
each has its own branch of the story I had in Cuba

A
AYes 13.03.20

TTokimon wrote:
And if it's just a replacement of the colonists, then what for? The colonists breed like cockroaches like.
Therefore, for the colonists breed like cockroaches, and to do with then nowhere. And these are exactly the same as the colonists, but not but not multiply.
So bring ONE! colonist, planted it to collect bio-robots as much as you need, no more. Teach them in College, and voila!

A
AYes 13.03.20

Grevon wrote:
each has its own branch of the story I had in Cuba
You can select it when you start to do random, but can be disabled.

T
TTokimon 13.03.20

ayes
well, then the game is lost. The point is that humans on another planet safelite and to create a viable colony, and so, you can then do without people to play, if a breakthrough is on automatic extractors from the start

A
AYes 13.03.20

TTokimon wrote:
well, then the game is lost.
While no birth control, the game will Balk at too rapid a multiplication of the colonists...

A
AYes 13.03.20

Just made that up: to carry the colonists of one sex only!!!

V
Vagant Specs 13.03.20

Good day! Can someone tell me how to disassemble a cyborg? Character bad!

k
kan kanich 13.03.20

Vagant Specs
Cyborgs they flooded the planet

A
AndreySol 13.03.20

colonists carry only one sex
Well, Yes, piderastiyu to breed...