3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 13.03.20 11:47 pm

Why are all the servers empty ? (Battlefield 1)

3 days ago there was enough servers to choose from, but 2 days are all empty. on the strength find 1-2 servers and then filled. The region is on Europe TK ping on German and Irish the best, but for the other regions as well.
12 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zaychik 13.03.20

Everybody's playing pabg and parkari

S
Sasha Ruseckiy 13.03.20

clear pepper---I have a month PABHA climbs

F
FX-Baikal 13.03.20

Well I do so: In the search servers 1 write in Latin the letter and immediately gives a lot of servak, it only remains to choose the most acceptable ping.

T
Toxa95 13.03.20

Crra
I am not soared with search. Quick play is always scored with the available server ping.
The truth is, this Sonalika, che there with Peca - I don't know.

K
Krrrva 13.03.20

Baikal12
Still not enough servers or ping over 200. Really damn what is it unfinished pubh moved

F
FX-Baikal 13.03.20

Crra
Yes, XS it feels like forever. http://bf1stats.com/

K
Kickapoo 13.03.20

All banned for cheats

J
JolyMau5 13.03.20

The game is dying slowly. What do you want? Which made the reskin SW with large fields and a small amount of equipment, weapons, which is also tied to the class.

T
T2 FLAIR 13.03.20

Crra
All battlefield is also unfinished and balovnya out , of course fixthat patches, but pabg , it's not the same engine , same developers , and the concept of the game is different , and not that he was unfinished for a year , I remember it was almost unplayable

V
VPRuslan 13.03.20

Play people, I have the evening 10-20 servers filled with players.

K
Krrrva 13.03.20

VPRuslan
Yes, the whole thing in the time zone of the campaign. In the evening, the German servers are populated

V
VPRuslan 13.03.20

Crra
I was not lucky, I'm in the middle of the war the night(