3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArtikShmartik 13.03.20 11:48 pm

To give GTA V to a friend! (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The algorithm is this:
Friend bought GTA V the incentive , he wants to give me play but does not want to come on Steam . Is it possible to do so? He gives me a username and password to Social Club which was activated stimovsky key ( with purchase of GTA V, the incentive is given the key to Social Club).
13 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Dmitry Disaire 13.03.20

ArtikShmartik
no you can not.

R
RikoChiko 13.03.20

Likely, but check anyway.

P
PIRAT69 13.03.20

Recochica
Before he smeknet to play, you will need to log in to steam)) Well, or time to go and go offline. Current again will then play offline...

F
Fi_xXx 13.03.20

You will not be able to play.I gave each yoke it went in all right but when I went it was thrown

P
Pupsik 3D 13.03.20

ArtikShmartik
If the game is bought in steam then you can play only through steam.

G
Golova Niksona 13.03.20

No, you cannot. Steam version swinging exclusively from Steam.

K
Kyubi 13.03.20

I can share the libraries in the Family Library Sharing, just adding the accounts to each other and then any game from the library the other will be available to you, but when he comes into the game, for example GTA 5, then you will be forcibly removed from it.

L
Leohn 13.03.20

You can't, not through Family Library Sharing or via account. ACC of socialclub tied to incentives, and if you go with another stim in socialclub will not make the password simple. Checked already. Easier hacked ACC to buy, I will not say where (so as not to advertise services). Either give the steam account.

L
Lovagi_Radwave 13.03.20

Kyubi
Will not work.

A
ArtikShmartik 13.03.20

Leohn
Modest personal messages about a hijacked account to write ?I just don't know what it is , explain to the pancreas and tell me where to buy (in PM) Please

S
Sprintin 13.03.20

it is impossible, through access games in steam.
Yes and a hundred times already, discounts have been you can buy.

K
Kokoprime1991 13.03.20

Standard excuse with the phrase each. Slyamzili ACC , and he was tied to incentives and you don't know what to do . Honestly say damn...

n
neckronos 05.01.21

My situation is the same. My son bought the game on his account, but it is impossible to share it through the family. Will he have to buy too?