3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 13.03.20 11:48 pm

Scepter of purification (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

how to recharge the rod of purification to kill the screaming?written to suck from a living or is dead.living pulled only from allies,but it is not an option....
the second location where a lot of oil
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gray Garry 13.03.20

When searchers are going to the abandoned camp to storm the ship, among them a woman in a mask named Gratiana, it is necessary to ask it.

E
Ex021 13.03.20

Gryxa
And where did you get the rod you ask? I just the whole set of the Tyrant gathered, and screaming kill.

s
sheikan 13.03.20

Ex021
In the Treasury of the Mountain is, there's still a few vessels shower and lots of gold

G
Gryxa 13.03.20

Garry Gray
I'm in the second act...after the ship has sailed

E
Ex021 13.03.20

sheikan
Thank you. Damn I didn't see it. Here I goof. OK back is still possible. With the location not yet sailed.

X
XcomandosX 13.03.20

Ex021
If you save blue dragon then he will kill all of the screaming

E
Ex021 13.03.20

XcomandosX
Yes, just passed. Quite a lot of ways to get rid of them. For this Divinity and love

J
Jura Be 13.03.20

They messed with the passage. I'm Gratiani released, even before the camp came. Then I found a map showing where her soul is hidden, and got the quest. Then climbed the whole Locke barely killed them all. Well, went outside And is now left with a terrible offense. Hanging quest Eternal admirer where her soul needed to find. and execute it is impossible. In an abandoned camp her there, as her dead body lies near the sanctuary. Wand of the witch immediately gave the dragon. Three Wapasha(not enough) near the pier, killed by a set of Tyrant, and then slam a demon got out and noticed the skill Chains. And now I have no abilities, and cannot rest Vopshim to do anything, and who knows if I'd run into them next. And feel that a little more and I would have been stumped, and I built these stupid quests not just further ruin the game.
They even have correctly lined up the quests and give hints where to pass moments.
P/S And the dragon had me fooled, Opasich he doesn't kill me. Faded reptile and waved his tail:))

k
kolaha 13.03.20

if dragon quest was completed, then waved. but if hanging, then you need to be puffing to come, arrives fights and blows away all four that block the way to Alexander and the ship.