3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 13.03.20 11:48 pm

A few questions on the story (spoilers) (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Did not understand few points. Missed something or not explained?

1. When Robin locks Batman in a cage, it rescues the Joker, Robin asks to go back, and we pushed him into the cage. But.. How Batman got out of the cage? =D After all, the Joker wasn't there, or Robin after it had closed, which is not logical...

2. Destroying fire - the tank comes out Arkham Knight, Batman his beats-beats, and under the mask is a Joker. It is clear that the hallucination, but the Knight then says something like Ha, I'm back, you didn't think you had beaten me, it turns out that he actually sat in the tank. So how come Batman beat him-beat, Alfred even said that he died, and he then live?

3. Is there any loophole that final cut-scene fall of knight activate (to activate, not on YouTube to see)? And patience is not enough, all the trophies to collect))
2 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALCAB 13.03.20

The game remember bad, but:
1. Given that he's Batman, and cage it, love in one of the pockets his lock pick on all occasions is.
2.Hallucinations that is what is needed to create both visual and auditory problems. It is quite possible that it was so.

F
FiftyFour7250 13.03.20

One more question. In the course of the game was a side job with a guy who is the face of Bruce stole and the home office have stated. Identity thief, or something like this, forgot the name. After he was knocked out - there is a phrase in the dialogue with the Fox, they say when it's over - deal with it.

In fact the continuation of the showdown, after a knockout is?