3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kixo 13.03.20 11:49 pm

Online game Sacred v1.0.0.0 (cannot see server) (Sacred)

All good afternoon, at me such problem. Trying to play with a friend in Sacred multiplayer, but not out. Run GameServer.exe selected IP, the name of the game - 123, TCP port 2006, the password is not set, the LAN, and press OK. All serv was created. The server starts the game, comes to your server. All the other plays. But I have not shown the server. We have DSL. Tried using LanGame: I run the prog itself, prescribe the IP address of the server (tried IP.IP.IP.IP:2006 and just the IP.IP.IP.IP), click Start. Downloaded it and still I can't see the server. In the game options there is a type of connection for online play: network and Modem-Network. Tried to change them, but it's still not working. Please help. Very hunt to pass along this cool toy. Many THANKS in advance!
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rockkk 13.03.20

Excerpt from the Readme:Problems with dual core processors: Dual-core (Double Core) processors were released after the end of the development of games Sacred and Sacred Underworld / Sacred Gold, Ascaron therefore failed to ensure full compatibility of these games with such CPUs. The incompatibility of games with dual-core processors is that processors using such players will not be able to create your own server for the needle in the Sacred Underworld / Sacred Gold in LAN or OpenNe - the server will not be shown on other computers, and connect with them will fail. Unfortunately, this error cannot be corrected.

k
kixo 13.03.20

I and other are not dual-core percent ;)

l
lenya-1994 13.03.20

What you need to do to play in Saccred2 on the Internet will help to play for you went through the game in 3.5 hours 34уровень.

F
Feliks Tarasov1 13.03.20

I'm here for you... Because I have also very sacred for a long time did not work, I could not find the cause. I have XP SP3 it did not work... But on 7-ke 64 very worked... But I found that as a Yes. Now everything works without problems. Unfortunately without smarterminal not do. The question is not so simple as it seems.
I've been busy. However on another occasion. But this is an unexpected and pleasant effcet. If you have XP SP1, win 2000/2003 Server, then you will have to run XP SP2 no longer works. if you updated from SP1 then I pity you. In short, the essence of HAL(haedware abctraction layer) which was included in SP2 and above. This is in Vista and some other 32 bit areazione. You need to turn it off. Toga seteve adapters will work differently. This will ensure the health of multiplayer games in sacred. The procedure is quite complicated. If in 2 words, you have to hack the core of XP, and put a single file of pack XP SP1. You also need to change the boot options to hack the kernel and HAL to the file put... And voila it works! But it violates the license for Microsoft to use axis... If you agree, then forward.