3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikitka demidka 15.03.20 12:58 pm

Account Pubg (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

Please give a account with PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
who do not mind
want to experience your computer will pull or not
pull buy
14 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zaychik 15.03.20

Buy it, if not pull, give it back or buy not expensive ACC to pay.ru

M
MadONYX 15.03.20

Jake demidko
Give the ACC
Smile :)

a
agressorwolf 15.03.20

to take
login - cjcbxkty666
password - fktrctqcpfdjlf777

F
FsTanDar 15.03.20

Jake demidko
AAK buy cheap. Difficult or what?

f
fdsklf0ds88890 15.03.20

Bunny
FsTanDar
I don't know... ACC to buy from the left of the site more than the incentive that you seriously suggest that? =)
Spoiler
PS. If anyone have any ACC with the game, also have a couple of days took a test performance. The incentive did not seem to return the money on the card, only at the expense of steam, and they told me there not needed.

Z
Zrok 15.03.20

fdsklf0ds88890
Return to the map.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 15.03.20

Zrok
Direct infa sotka? Then check it out. Thank you. I have a simple kiwi.

Z
Zaychik 15.03.20

fdsklf0ds88890
So you missed your chance, wait for the new, or write down your hardware and the resolution of the monitor, we tell you pull your PC or not.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 15.03.20

Bunny
Yeah pull it pull, you want to know how it. Tests on YouTube I've looked. But it's not the same thing. Simple in-game rink almost 2 hours and last quite frankly. I don't like all these refunds and other shit.

Z
Zaychik 15.03.20

fdsklf0ds88890
In the game the rink is not quite 2 hours and 30 minutes, if you live to be top2 at least ;).
And so, if the game is like in terms of views on YouTube, and you know what you want to play - buy this game are not expensive. If disappointed, or your PC will not pull, will have to pass, well, if you do not want to pass, it's your choice to remain with the game. Want to play - play, don't play.

Your account for a non familiar person, no one will not risk it.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 15.03.20

Bunny
Yes, there is a risk. To get steam account by knowing username and password - is unrealistic.

Z
Zaychik 15.03.20

fdsklf0ds88890
Hijack may or may not work. And suddenly you cheats will podrebere and with another ACC you start to irrigate the server kylami right and left...

Ask your friend then, certainly, you have in your incentive there are long-time friends at the counter, DotA or Vovka. Maybe one of them will help.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 15.03.20

Bunny
No, no. And no I never played it =) fuck Yeah. So... If anyone will give - okay. No, well, to hell with her.

A
AL5 15.03.20