3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghostwolf 15.03.20 12:58 pm

To enable antialiasing via Nvidia Inspector (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Tell me how to enable antialiasing in the Nvidia Inspector program for Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 15.03.20

ghostwolf
Handles, there's a setting like anti-aliasing. And a lot of good. If the computer is old, you can disable shadows at all, for example.

g
ghostwolf 15.03.20

Badfox69
I understand that the pens) BUT I only settings that do not put they do not apply in the game for some reason.

V
VirgilSouth 15.03.20

Rather than simply using the Nvidia control Panel to do this? Or in the inspector for some specific smoothing can be enabled?

P
PIRAT69 15.03.20

VirgilSouth
And the difference. In the inspector simple of the settings more.

g
ghostwolf 15.03.20

VirgilSouth
Panel of invidia is also not working. Usually through the inspector everything works fine, but not this time.

V
VirgilSouth 15.03.20

ghostwolf
I don't know what to tell you, I'm with a similar problem faced for the first time. Can try fire wood to update. I have FXAA at least turn on without problems, the supersampling are I just haven't tried

g
ghostwolf 15.03.20

VirgilSouth
Can unsubscribe which lines to change? Or give a screenshot of your settings please.

V
VirgilSouth 15.03.20

ghostwolf

Here. For FXAA only one setting - on and off, almost does not eat performance, but strong Soaps the whole picture, sometimes artefact. For supersampling are first you need to choose the mode, in this case to override the application settings, then the number of passes, is extremely demanding on hardware, especially on a large number of openings, but on a small, as for me, kind of makes it disgusting. Still no cases, to settings in control panel didn't work. Could be just glitches or crashes because of incompatibility, but that setting did not apply never heard of it.

g
ghostwolf 15.03.20

VirgilSouth
That's odd... did the same thing, the settings do not work, try a driver reinstall or something.

G
Gloor_1990 15.03.20

What happened? For KK on ultra without antialiasing - the wretched

c
cssm 15.03.20

VirgilSouth
supersampling is SSAA and MSAA is multisampling, two different smoothing techniques with different impact on performance

V
VirgilSouth 15.03.20

cssm
Mistakes, Yes

A
AL5 15.03.20

cssm
And supersampling minus can be done? Supposedly to reduce the resolution without affecting the aspect ratio.
Or is it not working?

c
cssm 15.03.20

AL5
downsampling? if I remember correctly, you can this SweetFX

A
AL5 15.03.20

cssm
But SweetFX the performance will not increase, it's only a visual filter.

A
AL5 15.03.20

cssm
So is it possible? I have not found anywhere else.
cssm wrote:
downsampling? if I remember correctly, you can this SweetFX