3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bambuk13 24.09.19 01:30 pm

Don't get a dialogue with the characters. (Divine Divinity)

Good afternoon. I did not have a conversation with Patrick about the breastplate from the fiery armor. From the passage it is clear that he has to ask me to collect from the debtor and then to give the bib. But he only complains of its competitor's, and other dialogue is impossible.
Second, I have to ask the commander to send a support healer Alerota. If this legate, the commander of the Sagitta, I have such a dialogue also occurs. All true healers of Alerota gone and sitting in the pub, but the job is not closed.
Still fails to relieve the riverlands from the plague. According to the description it is necessary to start this business from the basement of the Inn, where are stored barrels of poison, but the key I got from it and enter it I can't. Doctors long ago surrendered to the authorities and it is already planted.
This forum ,of course, martenici, but if there is a live-respond. Help Board.
1 Comments
Sort by:
b
bambuk13 24.09.19

Good afternoon. Because with the fact that this forum is dead, I will answer myself.
1. A conversation with Patrick about the breastplate will arise only after you return the missing axe dwarves.
2. Once there was a job to find support for healers, you must immediately go to Legato Sagita. If You walk through the world, clearing it of enemies, then after a while the Sagitta itself will send a convoy without your request and, accordingly, the job would hang as active.
3. When Hugh the Tailor will ask You to rid the field of the plague, should go to the cave to the West, where you will find the Orc that guards the cave barrels of poison. But they do not belong to him, he simply guards. After killing him, take the key and again go to the Tailor Hugh, talking about the key, then go to the basement of the tavern Drunken boar" and this key opens the room with the poison. Met the bartender and he explains to us whose product.