3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy bibliotekar 15.03.20 12:59 pm

Getting new weapons . ( possible spoilers ) (Far Cry 5)

Next , after one very important story quest I Dutch said over the radio to look in the store , supposedly there is a new gun . I looked , and never found . Everything as it was before this moment , so, nothing new appeared . It's some kind of bug or is it (the Dutch) had in mind just unlock guns to buy in svzi with the fulfillment of conditions for unlocking them ?
PS
There is another question : I saw someone in the video store the vector , however , its not found. How to get it ?
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Makar_AS8 15.03.20

The resistance increases

G
GuyverDark 15.03.20

Evil librarian
Yes, unblocks previously inaccessible guns, and the gadgets to them. And among the perks is black market unlocks the explosives in the boutiques.

Z
Zloy bibliotekar 15.03.20

Ie , it turns out , all the weapons that are in the store (available/unavailable) is all the weapons in the game ? This is not like in FC3 ( when I got to the other island there were a bunch of guns ) ?
If that falls and I'm all cleared out and there is resistance at maximum

S
ShiHou 15.03.20

Evil librarian
Most likely, though like promised. Yes, and tuning stingy too...

Z
Zloy bibliotekar 15.03.20

Well anyway it's getting weird : one guy saw unlocked Vector , he recently stumbled on an old RPG-7 as in the third and fourth ferice . The only thing is that when you replace it with another weapon instead of his name spelled Empty , well XS KRC .

k
kazanlogon 15.03.20

All the weapons in the game. No other no, unless you add in the addition

G
Godfatherx 15.03.20

Where to find a commander to unlock the last cell of the gun?

H
Horardric 15.03.20

Godfatherx to Kill the first boss. Boss area

R
RED_ALERT1221 15.03.20

Godfatherx
to pump in one area the resistance to the max and kill the leader, that is, James, John, or faith

l
lyaga11 15.03.20

I went through the whole game gun gun game cal