3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
__Evilstar__ 15.03.20 01:00 pm

Missing random events when you travel. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

After a certain point in the game ceased to be random events in fast movements. No travellers, no corpses on the road, no attacks.
Have you ever done that?
This may be due to the fact that I performed all tasks for the destruction of bandit camps Bernard?
31 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ironblood777 15.03.20

Pepin3d
Downloaded DLL and test stimovsky version doesn't work on saves with 1.3.1 unfortunately.

P
Pepin3d 15.03.20

Ironblood777
and you these two teams were introduced?
wh_pl_randomeventsdebug 0
wh_pl_randomeventbasechancerunoffset 1

s
spapo 15.03.20

there really is trouble. my game started in 1.3.1 random encounters and has not appeared.
no one happen to have a save game at the start. version 1.2.5?

b
breez10 15.03.20

Pepin3d
You're a miracle worker, a magician, a wizard!!!!
It worked!
I tried everything with sohranenie 1.3.1, but it did not come out. I discovered your save game from 1.2 when after Skalica came to the Miller. Launched it on 1.3.3 and immediately at the intersection in the direction of Ledecko met a beggar and bought him the dice.
Cheers. In my Bohemia come to life!
If anyone need this my old sohranena, you can send the PM.

L
Luckyeq 15.03.20

breez10
Throw please.

b
breez10 15.03.20

Luckyeq
Sent a PM with full instructions and all the necessary files.

h
h3rv1k 15.03.20

breez10
and I throw please

h
h3rv1k 15.03.20

although, I think that it is best to wait for mark. patch since this is already a repeat and next warhorse is required to fix it

f
faem 15.03.20

Pepin3d
I can throw on the Gog version?

V
Viy1000 15.03.20

breez10
Hello! Also I ask you to send the save game and instructions. Another question. As I understand the save game at the beginning of the game, immediately after the prologue? But if the game is moved ,that would work, do I need to again start from the same save game?

V
Viy1000 15.03.20

I have a way in version 1.3.1. random encounters were, but only in the beginning of the game before I started to take the storyline quests. I.e., before he entered the service of the gentry. After the start of the quest with the investigation at the stables - all empty and dead. In version 1.3.3. already all dead.