3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitalik-petrov 15.03.20 01:02 pm

the server emulator Lord of the Rings Online (The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar)

Is there (or will there be) a server emulator Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar. I want to play.
40 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arentos 15.03.20

It is not known yet. Looking for. I hope sooner or later, someone will be able to steal the emulsion official)

F
F1boS 15.03.20

lotre.org.ua
it seems there is something going on.

A
Arentos 15.03.20

Come on... let's see...

Added:
There is almost all in English. I don't get it...

V
V1S10N 15.03.20

well, what do you hear ? who knows unsubscribe!

A
Antoine777 15.03.20

explain to me why the heck for PVE Games pirate server?OO
This is nonsense, who the ever want to play PVE on the pirates, which is not obnovlyaetsya, nicho, and most importantly in PVE. Pure idiocy

A
Andrey 9313 15.03.20

free with computer most likely will not be finally

A
Antoine777 15.03.20

And what you frisardi La2 of the second world war or don't like? Fuck to get into a normal game with this?

A
Arentos 15.03.20

what do you mean fuck? pay no hunting)

M
Morgray 15.03.20

This means that play shit on Ricardo, and for a good game if you pay.

T
TEXMEX 15.03.20

th you crazy to play this poeb *shade,tembolee for money,play themselves in their shit and pay the lava,it is a perversion to play MOORPG where there is no Pvp,still called normal and good game,guys are you all okay???

RaceroKiller and you justify that world war II and the ruler shit and your bullshit taxis

M
Marsel Kazan 15.03.20

lotre.org.ua
I can not register on this website

E
Elitnyy PekaBord [Ne soch 15.03.20

TEXMEX
Lotra is a cool game and not about*iray it.This game is gaining momentum every day to this game prisoedinyaetsya 4-5 users.In 3-4 years it can vitalnet line and after 10 wow.And if you don't like you please do not write!
P. S. the Fans WoW and no offense line

S
Sneike 15.03.20

2 TEXMEX
19.11.08 00:28 th you're crazy to play this poeb *shade,tembolee for money,play themselves in their shit and pay the lava,it is a perversion to play MOORPG where there is no Pvp,still called normal and good game,guys are you all right?

you're in the game first and then play dirty I'm so ponil you Jae didn't read the info about it
PvP in the game: the Game mode in Monster

For the love with which the developers have recreated the world of middle earth, "Lord of the Rings Online" is considered the online game with one of the best PvE (player vs computer). However, the game modes against other players (PvP) there are also, and more – it allows you to play the bad guys, for the direction of the Dark Lord Sauron.

When your account will be at least one character level 10, you'll unlock the Game mode for the Monster. In it you are given the opportunity to choose one of six monsters of a high level in order to participate in the battle for Attensa height. In this battle you will face the same team, but composed of representatives of the Free peoples. More information about PvP in the online game "the Lord of the Rings Online" can be read in the Game section of the monster (PvP).

infa is taken from here:http://www.lotro-russia.com/guide_howto_fighting/

E
Elitnyy PekaBord [Ne soch 15.03.20

Pralno speak!

A
Antoine777 15.03.20

th you crazy to play this poeb *shade,tembolee for money,play themselves in their shit and pay the lava,it is a perversion to play MOORPG where there is no Pvp,still called normal and good game,guys are you all okay???

and you justify that world war II and the ruler shit and your bullshit taxis
LOL... You didn't even bother to play it, and already clever build. I, as a person a loser in the EC(and I think its one of the best, against the background of world war II and EE) more than 3 years, it is very fun to play in ASD. There is a sea of buns for RP(emotions, musical instruments), just for fun(festivals, competitions, events). And there is a very high quality(IMHO) PVP, better than EC, because a pleasure which has competent balance, there is no such that some of the classes they rule over all and can solo up to 6 people to make(Reverdy as trolls and 1 creep rank 15 to 6 ripov 1-5 grades are not rassmatrivayutsya), then all Pvp players are involved and if tripy(humans/dwarves/elves, etc.) to be blunt, creeps(monsters) they will make a smaller part(for example, one party creeps can make 2 party pripev).
So is there PVE at a good level and every day of sovershenstvuetsya. There are drawbacks(for example Combos that I think are ugly), but in General PVE is not much worse in terms of quality PVE EKI and Vova.
And pumping system power Chara - is generally a song. Did not play unfortunately in the second world war, so not barsoi to compare, but I can compare with the EC.
Now, my IMHO, the EC is just such a pumping system of the character and not enough to the fact that she was the perfect PVE game(and for PVP it would be a much better system than right now there), and if there were such a system, the second world war, to suck the EC in almost all parameter except optimization and billing system, which right now, EK is just terrible lag. And the only reason I left the EC, because she is already fed up with the lag and stupid LOU, and TSO.

about the second world war, though I will not say, because now it is clear to anyone that the project was good, but I am already blown away by the Blizzard, an example of this term.
And that's about La2 say that this is gunpreet, which saw the MMO world. And Korean grindilki(which is also things for the lava pokopaytes) actually, IMHO, have no right to wear the title IMO. Rather Online shooter kalindi, but not MMOs, and tembolee not a MMORPG. I played off and on Ricardo, the difference is small, there is a contingent of mostly 8 to 16 years old :) and all see themselves as Filo tropsphere. There are of course exceptions, but in General it nerd Korean grindilka.
According to my data, like in the Rus La2 there is a group of people who spent about 2 000 000 rubles for enchanting fluff, like, at 15-17. Or something like this. only this we can judge how shit La2.
And igrea where you can't jump - IMHO not a game xD

f
freid1976 15.03.20

che shit you guys the babble of world war II taxiing taxis and will steer)))) then your opinion is not who does not that does not prove itself mgray 3years in world war II alone in her lack of not how to tie can not(((

A
Antoine777 15.03.20

Wow has long been, not steers. And playing with the people there because of the inept or in other projects do not find themselves, or the machine current, the second world war and pulled...
I still laugh like the forum EK unsubscribe hardened Voucher, comparing EK with Vovom and saying that EK is a dump, resulting in a completely ridiculous comparison.
I'm not saying that wow is a stupid game, but it has outlived itself, as a project, but figley you Vouchers to prove it, when you have persistent addictive vyrabotal.

S
Sneike 15.03.20

the server emulator Lord of the Rings Online
for those who forgot the name CNMI, and enough to discuss the good or bad game to do this, create a separate topic and discuss there what's good or bad this game is
And on the server more before half a year we can anyone create))

C
CtHuLHa 15.03.20

wait. because you can play it atski Hocico, but the toad smothers to pay)

A
Antoine777 15.03.20

but the toad smothers to pay
______
Enough of this rush to judgment... PPC just some Jews around