3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lorane 15.03.20 01:03 pm

\"Flesh for sale\", help pliz... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi.

I have a bug of some sort, or...?

Pass the whole Velen, additional tasks, other than racing. Just came in Novigrad, not to miss this quest just go to the port, on the way to save elfcu from harassment, sailing to Skellige, later in Trautheim, and... just get out of the boat - the bandits about the yellow exclamation points a gun attack all.

Quest Lambert didn't even take more o_o

Edition Goty origin, litsenzionka.
7 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurp 15.03.20

in the first place at the port to read/take a quest from the Board, then to the bandits, no?

W
Widukind 15.03.20

Lorane
in the village of robbers, slavers Tatham definitely need to come by land, then the gate of the village will be the dialogue that starts the quest Flesh for sale. When do we drop them from the water, they perceive it as an attack

O
Oleg V 15.03.20

so they kind of default to aggressive and attack in any case... there almost the whole island occupied...

W
Widukind 15.03.20

Nurp
in the Faroe Islands there are no Bulletin boards, and the question relates to the hidden quest

N
Nurp 15.03.20

Widukind
forgotten, so as wrote above - paws by land to the camp, without Marines )))

N
Nervios 15.03.20

Lorane
I was fun , went to the camp , NPCs say and not skip the dialogue , without hesitation legimacy Shaolin all showed , and the main another card for guinta was slocal ) But as wrote above , I guess you have to come by land and to the gate .....

L
Lorane 15.03.20

Widukind
thank you)) help!