3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rayan_Kuper 15.03.20 01:04 pm

Why the disconnect in many online games?

I heard that on 29 March in the second and third killzone shut down the server. And because of this it is now impossible to get platinum trophy in these games. Then another in the fifth and sixth gran turismo is also not working online. I have a version that they close because there is few people. What do you think about this? If you type in the search engine unachievable platinum games, you can see that these games are listed there quite a lot.
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pilat. 15.03.20

will Cabernet its coming he

R
Rolemanser 15.03.20

Ivan_Ermacovic
Personally I do not care, I always played games for fun and not for sets of trophies, even a platinum, even copper.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 15.03.20

Ivan_Ermacovic
Wait for the remaster of these games on PS4 now or forget about the multiplayer in them...

m
masha 15.03.20

Rolemanser
World of Tanks probably play. Play in something else besides dermisa. Something you have trophies platinum and copper everywhere mereschatsya.

P
Pilat. 15.03.20

Masha
you don't like World of Tanks? shit like that? and you... and you... and you do guy!))

R
Rolemanser 15.03.20

Masha
Masha, stop taking illegal drugs - they're up to no good. Reread the thread, we are talking about games to the PS3, and there - (you would not believe of course) give different trophies for completing a range of actions, from copper to platinum.

i
ihappy 15.03.20

Rolemanser wrote:
Masha, stop taking illegal drugs - they're up to no good
Later. As you can see, the process has passed the point of no return. We lost her/him.

m
masha 15.03.20

Rolemanser
Not proetsiruy.

R
Rolemanser 15.03.20

Masha
Masha wrote:
Not proetsiruy.
Didn't even try, and why should I?

R
Rayan_Kuper 15.03.20

Maybe there is any other way to get unobtainable trophies in games on the PS3? Maybe they like that can be hacked, for example? Well, I just really want to beat platinum in gt5 and games killzon, and there online not furychit. I don't have time to disable the multiplayer where all the trophies to collect!
Maybe someone versed in this matter? Please tell me.