3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaroslav Moskalenko 15.03.20 01:04 pm

Bug. Can't open the door to the Armorsmith's shop in Rataj. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Today found that can't open the door to the Armorsmith's shop in Rataj, tried all day. Someone had one of these?
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy77738 15.03.20

Yes, there with all the doors is the shit

Y
Yaroslav Moskalenko 15.03.20

I understand I have the vest simply doesn't come into the shop. P. S. Stood near the shop 3 game of the day, no one showed up... Is it just me such a problem?

T
ToXeNsiUs 15.03.20

Yaroslav Moskalenko wrote:
I understand I have the vest simply doesn't come into the shop. P. S. Stood near the shop 3 game of the day, no one showed up... Is it just me such a problem?
The problem is not you, but lucazade developers of this masterpiece. Six years working on the game under the motto : to Make games do not know how, but really wants money.

u
uogoroda 15.03.20

forget about the game for half a year, maybe the miracle happens and it will finish as it should...

A
Atlas057 15.03.20

Yaroslav Moskalenko
The same has recently been such garbage. I really up to 12 hours waiting, then spat and left the quests to perform. And with the doors after the latest update, some stuff. Just no interaction whatsoever. Well at least the peasants darting here and there.

Y

Don't play for a long time, and while that is not the whole map ran off. The game has adequate armorer which can in 0 a dead the armor to repair, and repair to teach?

Y
Yurko Trucker 15.03.20

Yaroslav Moskalenko
Just thought to ask this question. Thought to Rob the shop, so at night it's empty everywhere. All the boxes checked is nowhere. The day the door is locked just the assistant doing something in there and all.
And who encountered if on horseback to fight the impact of the rogue NPCs gets on his feet while being on horseback, and neither here nor there. Only to preserve.
PS. Game steam license. Not a pirate and bugs is complete. Plus, sometimes the game crash.

Y

Yesterday I wrote to tech support, was asked to throw the saves. Today said that a patch will fix. Let's hope the game overall is not bad. It is evident that the soul is made, that's just bugs spoil all completely....