3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Comventus 15.03.20 01:04 pm

Monitor for gaming up to 12000 rubles

I would like to find a monitor so it was nice to play the games for yourself selected parameters:
-24 inch
-FHD(1920x1080)
-IPS matrix
My video card has an HDMI and a DisplayPort.
Heard something about the weakening of the blue color and Flicker Free, but did not understand what gives these options.

Looked at many different monitors, but most of them the settings are the same and choose one thing very difficult, but the monitor that I liked, in the opinion of people who have dead pixels and glare, so turned to the forum with this question.
I would like to repeat, I'm not looking for a 1ms monitor with a TN matrix, as I understand it, it's good for shooters, but I play different games, and I'm rather good picture.
30 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 15.03.20

Comventus wrote:
Heard something about the weakening of the blue color and Flicker Free, but did not understand what gives these options.
Filter blue is a setting in the menu of the monitor Makes White spectrum yellow. In Windows 10 there is a night mode. For me it's useless garbage that distorts the color.
Flicker Free - allows you to reduce display brightness without flickering LEDs. Mandatory thing, it simplifies the configuration of the monitor. But if not, then you can remove the RGB curves in the calibration of the display driver, or Windows.
A very well established monitors from Dell.
I recently took VieSonic 2776-SMHD (do not use for games). To operate close to it is not to suit-great colors and small resolution!
Here http://www.e-katalog.ru/ek-list.php?presets_=126%2C1664%2C8606%2C19369&katalog_=157&pf_=1&save_podbor_=1 see your favorite model and look for her tests. (required) Before you buy, be sure to check in the dark on dead pixels and uniformity of illumination (especially on the black fill-picture).
Explain what you think a good picture. Just have the standard color sRGB (the color space coverage), etc. options (and there are color standards for photo Adobe RGB).
For good color reproduction must be calibrated, because the factory adjustment (presets) are always far from ideal.

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 15.03.20

Not so long ago there was a good guide on the subject. The author gives recommendations after reviewing hundreds of monitors: https://3dnews.ru/966784
Flicker Free is a good technology, reduces eye strain. As far as I understand it is in most modern models.

C
Comventus 15.03.20

Purple giraffe
Thank you and see.

C
Comventus 15.03.20

There are the following parameters: Color gamut" and"color Depth what they do?

C
Comventus 15.03.20

Ryazancev
I have a laptop and a monitor c TN a matrix on the laptop the picture is two tones than on the monitor. I played the Witcher on my laptop and the picture was alive, juicy color more like the real one.

M
MunchkiN 616 15.03.20

highlights of this individually for monitor as loteria and broken pysely
and for the price listed all the markers are about the same
and so few for the large amount I would stick with Dell monitors without the gloss and excess vistapanel

R
Ryazancev 15.03.20

Comventus
Color depth is 6 - 8 - 10 -12 bit. For normal color and 8 bits of matrix are suitable, And for professional solutions for more work (installation) with photos and videos.
Just need to calibrate your Monique and this will reduce the difference with a laptop. But modern TN matrix of ancient is certainly better (for the same color depth).

t
typok12 15.03.20

Ryazancev wrote:
For normal color and 8 bits of matrix are suitable,
Ahem. And ips here and their color reproduction 2-3bn colors. For a 8bit color much little.

Comventus wrote:
I would like to find a monitor so it was nice to play the games for yourself selected parameters:
-24 inch
-FHD(1920x1080)
-IPS matrix
Wanted for 12тыщ. ))
Old Ki UltraSharp from Dell, there are 16-40tysch. Even the rest does not make sense to watch. If you are looking for is the new product with such a picture. :)
Spoiler
Kacestvo are never cheap it was not. :))
Quality of Dell is the cheapest, the same NEC on order and how orders of magnitude more expensive.

B
Beirut 15.03.20

Look for a used version if much zavrachitsa can find not a bad option

M
MagicHero 15.03.20

typok12
What is the point of the show and the choice of monitor? What do brains have to start included this picture on your monitor will not like on the other monitor. And the picture in principle, can not convey the quality of the monitor because the monitor does not have any influence on the picture. So you don't strain your brain and you're not overheated will explain the simplest. This same picture on some ancient monitor not calibrated matrix would look quite differently i.e. not as you or anyone else. But again, if not reached it is even easier on a monochrome monitor, the picture will be black and white ))))
So it is not clear what meaning to post a picture and write how cool the picture displays the monitor if no one (except you) still can not see the picture quality of your monitor.

R
Ryazancev 15.03.20

typok12
32 bit color depth is marketing divorce.
Google.
Спойлер24-bit "real" color + alpha channel (32bpp)
"32-bit color" is an example of improper use of the term when describing the color depth. The misconception is that 32-bit color allows you to represent 232 = 4 294 967 296 different hues[1].

In reality, 32-bit color is 24-bit (TrueColor) with an additional 8-bit channel, which is either filled with zeroes (no effect on color), or represents an alpha channel that specifies the transparency of the image for each pixel — that is, there are 16 777 216 colors and 256 transparency levels[1].

The reason why use "empty" channel, is the desire to optimize memory, which most modern[when?] computers has 32-bit addressing and 32-bit data bus[source not specified 692 days].

32-bit is the representation of colors in CMYK (8 bits are assigned to cyan, Magenta, yellow and black)[1].
Wikipedia-https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%93%D0%BB%D1%83%D0%B1%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D1%86%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%B0
TrueColor
Main article: TrueColor

Спойлер24-bit image
TrueColor (from the English. true color — the "true/real") are close to the colors "real world", providing 16.7 million different colors. This color is the most pleasing to the human eye different pictures, for image processing.

24-bit TrueColor-color uses 8 bits to represent red, blue and green components. Coded 28 = 256 different options for the representation of color for each channel, or a total of 16 777 216 colors (256×256×256). 24-bit color referred to as "millions of colors" (millions of colors) on Macintosh systems.
So most modern monitors have 8 bit matrix display 16 777 216 colors.
Which is enough for consumer needs.

t
typok12 15.03.20

Ryazancev
Not like MagicHero, do not say what you don't know. :))
Bush look much smarter in my experience. :D)
Wrote above, UltraSharp is the most affordable high quality ips monitors, 32bit for full HD. 4K UltraSharp already 64bit, and you say 32 fake. :))

R
Ryazancev 15.03.20

typok12
Your Dell UltraSharp UP3218K matrix (8bit + A-FRC) 10bit - 1.07 billion colors. And he's trapped under a professional activity of designers and create media content.
matrix 10bit - 1.07 billion colors makes this display ideal for working with photos and other work requiring high-quality color transitions
Source: http://tab-tv.com/?p=14227
Solerno why this is necessary, studies have shown that maximum people can distinguish about 10 million colors, and depending on the specific physiology of human perception of colors varies from 3000 to 10 million. People are able to recognize millions of colors just a few at 1000. So why 10-bit panel if the person is not able to recognize more shades. The answer is in individual perception, who sees more shades of the color red, someone green. But for most purposes it is quite enough 8 bit monitor.

Source: http://tab-tv.com/?p=14227
I advise you to read the messages and not to crow.
Go to the ophthalmologist and lay out a certificate stating that you are unique and I see at least 16 million shades?
Ie if 4 billion colors is 32 bit.
In your super cool monitors is not even honest to 32 bit color depth, because they only 1.07 billion colors.
64 bits or 8 bytes is 1 099 511 627 776 colors

M
MunchkiN 616 15.03.20

typok12
It is 32 bits, with transparency alpha AZM 24 for 3 colors . 64 bit is there but files is 48 bits because again, color coded 3 channels but with 2 wide gradient

and finally great bits like that first time I hear it. most likely it is some sort of interpolation accuracy when a single color on the other or finds the thing which determines what step of the luminosity of Pixela don't need them with if you vision is not in acider 10. and Pocono the fact that there is the dark and light that can understand the eye the couple was there over 10 000 bits. because look how the moon color albedo stone Olga in temnata Shine.

t
typok12 15.03.20

Ryazancev
With a diagonal of 31.5, and a resolution of 7680×4320? ))
For Igor, I would like this monitor definitely not have bought it, definitely purely for Prof.
Games, Dell UP2718Q 27 inches, the same 1.07 billion colors
- 10-bit colour is supported, however by 8-bit + FRC dithering, 384-zone backlight.
What is there to whom enough is one thing. But quality is quality. :D)

Ryazancev wrote:
4 billion colors is 32 bit.
Gradations. :)
Only seven colors.

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
64 bit is there but files is 48 bits because again, color coded 3 channels but with 2 wide gradient
64 is 64, at least on UltraShape.
Another thing in providing this content. My monitor has only begun to reveal its 32-bit capacity in Igor, after 8 years, with the advent of HDR and others Just started, he still reserves there. And 8 years ago and that was not.
And when you reveal the potential Dell UP2718Q in 64бита is the big question. The main time to buy, while sales will not disappear, as usually happens with good things. Like mine, managed to snatch at the lowest price, then it disappeared from the sale, and today you cannot buy anywhere else, even under the order from ofprostate. If only owner, and it is unlikely that these monitors just do not sell.

M
MagicHero 15.03.20

typok12
typok12 wrote:
But for God's sake, color can and will be worse, and the detail so be it, for this picture. And png 24bit. In the game it looks two times better in 32bit. For example on the same Haberle, flicker, transfusion shades, drops, it's all screenshot does not give, the more the png screenshot.
Again, those bombs with your Poonam tn-TFT monitor. :D)
The above kind of writing that you turn your head when you write, even the examples cited and that the child will understand but there again you decided to write nonsense. Really wit you bad )))) And here detailing??? detailing depends on the graphics card and settings in the game and the monitor on it does not as not affected. I wrote like the above example. To post a picture to show the quality of the monitor just the top of stupidity. The last time I will write up to children 6 years of age understand. What will happen if you open this picture on a monochrome monitor with a resolution of 800x600??? think there everyone will see the color of another monitor or evaluate its resolution and pixel density??? I hope more of this nonsense will not. And according to what you write if on a monochrome monitor with a resolution of 800x600 to open your picture then the monitor will show color image in 4K resolution and with the same pixel density )))))))

M
MunchkiN 616 15.03.20

64 is 64, at least on UltraShape.
Yes, there will be
this is the common name of the color. for example Desk and there is a style folder with transparency. through the translucent folder that for folder. but the monitor is still there in the folder or in the game for Bush or shepherd boys under Magna he gets 3 colors. therefore, it is written that Windows screen 32-bit color . a precision step of 8 bit color. tamky way nominally 100% coverage of RGB space corrected for all sorts of things of licnosti materials glass for the esteemed bakers and Gravano artists of the region.
for 64 bit same Estim 16 bits. monitor such pacenote is znachitsya Surah ultra boots vysokotochnye the monitor deletes on the pitch of the threads in unimaginable given monitorov from 100-200 thousand rubles
and so there's all sorts of chdr in games is a little different. this is a little off the harmonics and adjusting the brightness in-game.
and there are recently technology chdr but it appears to me the space yet unexplored and interesting in Peck survey

t
typok12 15.03.20

MagicHero wrote:
detail savicic from the graphics card settings in the game and the monitor on it does not as not affected.
Hm, Yes, okay? ))
The detail even in televizorah different, when the same TV signal. Any picture, is the color gradation, the more, the richer and more detailed picture. If their posusney tnke in F4 you see instead of soap clothing soap, but the IPS fiber tissue is visible. And in Andromeda, on at least the same picture as above, 24bit png, you can only dream of. Not affected, yeah. :D

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
he gets 3 colors.
plus 3 colors in dynamics, 3 colors smoothing, 3 colors contrast, 3 colors dynamic contrast, etc.
Well, exaggerated. In the end, get the 32 or 64.

C
Comventus 15.03.20

Comrades, you confused me, I understand that good picture quality can not be cheap. However, I'm not asking the impossible. I wanted to find the maximum good for the money, as he not good at this.

R
Ryazancev 15.03.20

Comventus
First look at the sRGB color gamut-the rest can be calibrated. The closer the sRGB coverage is 100% better.
For example on my, judging by the tests in one case it was achieved 97% and the other 99% after calibration.
I.e., monitor coverage color space sRGB < 95% is better not to take. Unfortunately, almost all gaming monitors, this figure is approx 90-95%. Because games accurate color reproduction is not a priority.
See sure tests any monitors.
And do not forget that the matrix can disperse. I broke up from 60 Hz to 75 Hz.