3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxisov 15.03.20 01:05 pm

Calyx oteco (Nioh)

Want to buy the game and replay the whole game with a friend, please tell me how hard it is to get these cups to play together?
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 15.03.20

Maxisov
The cups fully drop from almost every Ghost, which on the locations of the sea. I have only after passing syuzhetki they have accumulated about 400 pieces.

S
Soyeon-ui gae 15.03.20

Honestly,co-op in the game is a double-edged sword,together to deal with a lot easier,no doubt,but nio is a game that some vrazhiny you almost wanstat in solo and in coop,will pansotti,and it's a very unpleasant situation.

H
HitD 15.03.20

Maxisov
in the coupe you have to play through the tori gates (there are Cup like are not required)
Sanya Evergarden
play through the tori gates partially solves this problem.

S
Soyeon-ui gae 15.03.20

HitD
Oh,right,there's Tim Heath bar,but I forgot:/

M
Maxisov 15.03.20

Today I heard from a friend that in order to play together, you need to go first, this Chapter alone. Is this true?

M
Maxisov 15.03.20

And generally where to find these gates?

D
Ded MastDay 15.03.20

Maxisov
The gate, the same place where the blacksmith. You need to pass a first location on the first island in Japan.

M
Maxisov 15.03.20

Svetoslav
And about the fact that location can be played with a friend only after the passage alone?

D
Ded MastDay 15.03.20

Maxisov
I don't know, I play one, though in the network, and through the tori gates once tried, waited a very long time, but I was never connected.