3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LtyLtyLtyLty 15.03.20 01:05 pm

Extractors with artificial intelligence (Surviving Mars)

A Breakthrough in thread technology can swallow those. extractors with artificial intelligence that allows the extractors to work without managers, although with halved effectiveness. The newly created artificial intelligence successfully implements algorithms of mining, which makes possible Autonomous operation of extractors.
BUT I have extractors metals and rare metals still staff requests. How to be ?? to rebuild the extractors tried-does not help. The buttons on the extractor does not appear. Tipo to apply the improvement and production will be no staff. Maybe the transfer of the technology clumsy and there are other + go. ??
13 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hemo 15.03.20

You have mine within the boundaries of the domes are here on this climb there and people. Not in a populated area they work.

A
AYes 15.03.20

LtyLtyLtyLty wrote:
BUT I have extractors metals and rare metals still staff requests. How to be ??
Requests, but without the people still working )

V
Vetalaa 15.03.20

Nemo wrote:
You have mine within the boundaries of the domes are here on this climb there and people. Not in a populated area they work.
Yes, no matter where they are. Right-click on the staff icon in the menu extractor (or any other construction), the icon turns brown. So you zapreshaet this working (or living) place.
The same scheme as in the tropics.

L
LtyLtyLtyLty 15.03.20

it's not so simple turned out.....the method scientific turned out .....if you put the extractor with the studied this technology is very far from any dome is not working....but if near the dome but not within its boundaries it works. And if within the boundaries of the domes the workers still come.

V
Vasya Prosto 15.03.20

Any extractor anywhere works himself, if the change is enabled, but closed all locations in this shift

A
AYes 15.03.20

LtyLtyLtyLty wrote:
if you put the extractor with the studied this technology is very far from any dome is not working
If you put the extractor with the studied technology even without a dome, it works.

L
LtyLtyLtyLty 15.03.20

ayes
Yes, as it turned out working. Only we must all change to put. The task now how would move the dome so that the workers did not go to the extractor when it's in range of the dome. By the way the Institute sees this feature with the technology. And believes that it is necessary for learning many geologists. While extractors do not need them.

V
Vetalaa 15.03.20

LtyLtyLtyLty wrote:
The task now how would move the dome so that the workers did not go to the extractor when it is in the area of the dome
I wrote to you above, forbid jobs in the extractor, it will work by 50 percent, but workers not in it.

T
TTokimon 15.03.20

put minimal priority on the extractors. directly through kontrl can. working in the last place will go to the extractors.
only one BUT, with this technology will put a lot of extractors, and engineers are no longer needed. Consequently teaching them is not necessary. In all institutions in the domes to cancel the auto learn need to choose one. And there will be a bunch of engineers who work in science, catering and so on. with reduced efficacy

V
Vetalaa 15.03.20

TTokimon wrote:
put minimal priority on the extractors. directly through kontrl can. working in the last place will go to the extractors.
Why put some priorities if the goal is to put the building on the machine? You can simply deny to work on this project.

L
LtyLtyLtyLty 15.03.20

Here thank you to those who advised PKM to press to force the workers did not go into the extractor. Then Yes it works as that is. Only they turned out to be many times very often, to push. And the desktop icon appears immediately.

V
Vetalaa 15.03.20

LtyLtyLtyLty wrote:
Only they turned out to be many times very often, to push. And the desktop icon appears immediately.
The first icon in the queue block is not tried? Try it, you will see the magic..

T
TTokimon 15.03.20

Vetalaa wrote:
at first to no purpose. later, when you begin active migration of the domes, workers will fill mine and will increase productivity from 50 to a larger value. but Yes, in the beginning it was no use. But at first they will not go. if set to min priority, there will be empty until you do all the other places. So basically almost the same .