3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mactavish_92 15.03.20 01:06 pm

Is it possible to find a girl?

The theme is not trolling, please do not breed here srach flood. About me: I'm 21, I'm a kind of semi-posh, i.e. the kind of material and housing database provided by the parents, but not super-chic. Have a private house in which they live completely alone. I worked as a Manager for tourism, study by correspondence. The specific introvert, was previously generally sociophobe. Too much communication at work very tired, but I like my job. In Army did not serve, but do sports. Harmful habitual have, exception to drink on holidays. Love outdoor activities, especially hunting and airsoft. Do not like noisy parties, clubs, discos and large concentrations of people. According to the theory of Protopopova I classic omega, low-ranking nizkorentabelnye. Not religious, apolitical and childfree. In the school years was hardcore yrotation may is nerdy so influenced my present. Good or bad, I don't know. In life, there were two failed relationships, both ended with Franzoni and drain. A relationship never happened. In the life of a stalemate: those who I like, turn me down, those who do not like me, they like me, mostly simple bbw or older girls with children. Dress well, work dress code, so in the form of the number 8 that was wearable and won't come. Body type athletic. Have your requirements to the girl:
-fat and full-bodied, preferably in his youth engaged in sports, as the figure formed in this age.
-shares my interests and beliefs, without In/P, and a loving active rest.
-independent from public opinion, especially the older generation.
-not a village or from a large poor family and not homeless.
-not materialistic TP that will marry my money, a house and a car, at the same time not a nerd-that nerdy from the library.
I subconsciously prepared that will live all my life alone, so the demands will never abate. For what makes sense to buy a car without a motor, the gun without the barrel? And wife, as many men know, I don't need. Need eternal friend-mistress.Now the main question - where to look? And whether really such to find?
60 Comments
Sort by:
l
lokkie 15.03.20

Need eternal friend-mistress.Now the main question - where to look? And whether really such to find?
Et dream 90% desisexyboy.. Schaub was silent, couldn't stand the brain, and quietly made pancakes in the kitchen.. and still bust the ber is not below the third size, and a face like angelina Jolly.. etc.
Voschem, cibernauta haven't grown, so the backwaters of an ordinary friend, in the future wife.. :)

I
Infiltrator 15.03.20

No Bab and no problems.

m
mactavish_92 15.03.20

The pancakes I cook and will bring home special services, and soups, and sushi. Sometimes I can have fun in the kitchen.
I don't need a housewife. I have many friends 30+. Men do not smoke, do not drink, take care of myself, athletic, smart. And their wives - freak show: bold, napisanie, with sovdepovskoy tarpaulin face.
Sit at home, fry the pancakes, raising children and saw her husband. What for me is happiness?

I need a girl that is willing to be with me and siracourt to go, and Korotygino to shoot, and a three-day airsoft game.

R
RainInTheNight 15.03.20

Now the main question - where to look?
Certainly not on a gaming website.

S
StrideForge 15.03.20

Search is not necessary. She will be found. Accidentally

A
Archer23 15.03.20

it all depends on who you are and what are

L
Last Engineer 15.03.20

You're so tough, then the idea Chan needs you to vasalisa. The problem is that Chan will not tolerate any demands, and believe that they dictate the conditions. And until you make that Chan you will not.

M
Max Fry 15.03.20

Potential tollowed is detected.

L
Last Engineer 15.03.20

Personally, I am the first among equals of the lamb, heard the voice of Veliki and carrying out his will. And I'm not going to accept the terms of Chan, because they are insignificant before his face, and can't hold a place in my heart, because it is a void, and they will not take my mind, because I'm fully consumed with the greatness of his

S
StrideForge 15.03.20

Max Fry
:D
But seriously, the person with the problem (sort of), so he created the theme. Somehow this whole situation is not similar to a reason for consolation and support. Then the guy tips are needed, I think

l
lokkie 15.03.20

Then the guy tips are needed, I think
And what is there to advise, then devchenok need to ask, they need reusable lover for life who doesn't want genita or not.

L
Last Engineer 15.03.20

Guy needs mescaline, but for now it will be on the plateau it is necessary to leave Grenze track to let

|
||| VENTURA ||| 15.03.20

Last Engineer 2077
You need to engage in advertising

n
nikita2112 15.03.20

Is it possible to find a girl?
No, not really. They don't exist.

I
Ivan Gennadevich Semenov 15.03.20

Hello dear, answer - really, in the nature of Wife - beauty is found as extremely rare, but believe me, not everyone in spirit this is because it is necessary not only to keep but also to care, to cherish, to live with her and not with a computer in an embrace) in short, dear limeri, nerds, Pro-gamers and other computer tale, please, in the discovery of this HAPPINESS, don't lose, because your not all that great, but lovely your....

m
mactavish_92 15.03.20

Everyone in life is your ideal, I have a few unusual: Alyx from Half 2, she's pretty, not obese and willing Gordon to go through fire and water. Is it possible to find a similar girl?

D
Don Thomas Falcone 15.03.20

The dude with the fucking CE-these settings sets in PG to ask about the life of Shkolnikov, schizophrenics, and just a hell of nerds?
Well there is only 2 options: either the author Troll with extreme oiliness, or the next psycho with a split personality, in which one half (fictional) is a successful major, and the second option # 1.

|
||| VENTURA ||| 15.03.20

Then there's fat, bald old fart was. However povymerli(

S
Stealth123 15.03.20

force a tulpa - myself what I want Chan blind.

r
requiemmm 15.03.20

classic omega, low-ranking nizkorentabelnye.
Have your requirements to the girl:
Misaki won't come:) omega...requires...requirements to draw...rarely do I ng something funny that's right went.
Now the question is, why would a rich, good-looking, fairly smart girl with a good figure and no anchors in the form of a trailer with the kids and family in Troy, omega, the last nerd, if successful Alf around her curled dhulian at any time of the day? Not, the chance is nonzero, go, find, tell, and like Cho, but I'm still inclined that soon will be born a successful tollowed. Or a schizophrenic on the account, if not be careful what you wish for and substances.