3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Badydysch 15.03.20 01:07 pm

Game crashes in a random place! (Forza Horizon 3)

Hi all. Bought today this miracle. Really liked the game, but not for long music played. Then the crashing started. Crashes in random places. Just freezes the game, grey background and a work Desk. Pure play on ultra settings but did not help reduce them. Play 5850k i7, 32 RAM and GTX 1080ti. What it is necessary do not understand?
Thank you
8 Comments
Sort by:
p
pksm 15.03.20

Ilya Badidas
wrote that in this game need better graphics cards in stock

B
Ben121212 15.03.20

Ilya Badidas
look for a similar topic, might help:
http://forums.playground.ru/forza_horizon_3/tech/reshenie_igra_vyletaet_na_rabochij_stol-915682/
http://forums.playground.ru/forza_horizon_3/tech/vylety_cherez_kazhdye_40_50_minut-916416/

I
Ilya Badydysch 15.03.20

Cut Micothon and whipping test.
pksm
I think it will be of little help

If I buy the Xbox I have this game as it is? I have the edge. I waited so long to play, and then fell

p
pksm 15.03.20

Ilya Badidas
On another website described this problem and it was mostly on the cards from nvidia helped reset frequency

R
Rockerov 15.03.20

Ilya Badidas
Feel, put 30 fps in the game settings and enjoy ;) I do not know why this bug is not removed yet((

I
Ilya Badydysch 15.03.20

Rockerov
I'll try thanks. So far I've disabled the microphone in the game and seems to be OK. Yesterday played the whole evening and today at lunch.

R
Rage24 15.03.20

There is the same problem, Video card NVIDIA 1050 ti. Micro was turned off, did not help as something special. The crashes occur completely randomly, the rest of the flight is excellent, the dips in fps don't see even on high settings.

P
Panasi 15.03.20

Tried all methods from Internet, but nothing helped. The problem of random flights was solved by disabling vertical sync in game and enabling it in the driver settings of the graphics card.