3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
miniBAN 15.03.20 01:07 pm

Error \"ERR_EMBEDDEDALLOC_ALLOC\" [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

That's the error, what to do?
Reinstalled 2 times the game, the Internet access blocked for Launchera, for GtaV.exe.
PS Pirates from 3DM. v.5
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dennis Dydulin 15.03.20

Reinstall the software

m
miniBAN 15.03.20

Most interesting, was 30% of the game and started this error.

a
astra30naft 15.03.20

the date was changed to 18.04.15 g , if does not help then you need to change the contents of the folder update

D
Di1etant 15.03.20

Launch the game and restart from the same label, run two games at once, one will fail the other one will load to the end and will be released in the game

m
miniBAN 15.03.20

astra30naft
Date doesn't help, try to reinstall the tablet, although 4 times already re-installed from different sources.

DonateMaster
Both gave the error.

D
Di1etant 15.03.20

In General here is the solution for the error code, try the instructions:
[ERR_MEM_EMBEDDEDALLOC_ALLOC]
The lack of game memory. Reboot the system and start the game again.

m
miniBAN 15.03.20

DonateMaster
Had rebooted over 20 times.

DonateMaster
I have 8GB of RAM.

E
Elmonson 15.03.20

Repack other download =)

m
miniBAN 15.03.20

Colle[R]
So I took 30% of the game, the Repack by =Dude=

E
Elmonson 15.03.20

miniBAN
Account as it is written in Russian?

a
astra30naft 15.03.20

miniBAN
So save your you can leave , is it in : My documents / Rockstar Games / GTA V / Profiles / DFE3B7FD Copy it from there to your desktop (for example). So I can safely reinstall the game , run it , go through the prologue , then close the game , following the path which I have indicated above to insert your maintaining , replacing as its something that would lie there and open the game again. Will be exactly where you stopped to this problem. That is, in your case, the progress - 30%

m
miniBAN 15.03.20

Colle[R]
English.

astra30naft
To download 50GB :) will Try, thanks.

a
astra30naft 15.03.20

miniBAN
Can not swing the entire game , just find somewhere separately Fi update and download it separately ,it's much lighter ,I had the same problem + mission with Tonya did not appear , replaced this folder and it worked. Good luck!

E
EgorAlibySSD 15.03.20

Guys what to do?I tried everything on this list.I'm licensed in Stimme.Here the characteristics of the laptop: