3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 15.03.20 01:07 pm

Where to get fuel cells? (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

all probably already found a bunker,where to start need 2 elements (found them,but as he did not understand) and to solve the mystery of the door.and in the room hanging super-tech armor (obviously it can be worn),but in order to get the desired 3 of the item.so I reached level 17,but never found any of the 3 elements...where to take them then?the first 2 took somewhere in the first location (1 in the cave where you start,another in some of the ruins)
13 Comments
Sort by:
C
CheGevara 15.03.20

How to re-get to the heart of mother? where 1 toplivnyy element from the video. And in the catacombs the Treasure of death, where all the ice is littered with, no bombs, no arrows do not take. There quest will be?

i
iHonda 15.03.20

Sugawara
in the Treasure of death will be taken on the subject, as in the location of the fifth element on mount GAIA

K
Klassick 15.03.20

Not took the item when I did the quest limit in the wizard is back there but DNA metal door closed, as it is possible to get there, like after the computer said that the Elevator became active, I can not find anywhere

T
Teldaram 15.03.20

Came to the location with the latest the fifth element on mount GAIA, and rested. Not continue to rise, let's understand, found a video, it turns out later on there will be a ladder, and until I came to this mission, there are no stairs!!! Ie fancy armor not to get ahead of time while the plot is not driven to a certain point. This upset me here.

G
Gryxa 15.03.20

Teldaram
if you haven't noticed,all the 5 elements give the story)

A
Aleksandr Simkov 15.03.20

Klassick
to get back there. no door opening is not necessary.I myself did not take,just back and got.

P
PRIVA 15.03.20

I do not understand cheto if the plot had not taken you can not chtoli to go back and VIDOS find ? in the heart of the mother and to the office of this women!

e
enemym 15.03.20

Went for 4ым fuel cell in the Treasure of death. I have already passed this quest. Still surprised, as I missed the fuel cell when passed. Came to the place on the screen, no there is a fuel element. Thought maybe was sold on the steamed merchants? Went to dealers to buy, Yes, no, I did not sell it. Hz. what are they doing...
Understood. I have is not 1st element, and this one I picked up, passing the mission))

d
dimaor 15.03.20

Tell me in what place the treasure of death lies a fuel cell

B
Ben_garden 15.03.20

Took everything , except what is in the treasure of death, it is absent there, what to do?

P
Palych Rokov 19.10.20

Does this armor from the ancient arsenal really give anything? And that's the hemorrhoid with these fuel cells.

S
SkyraX 25.10.20

in any place you can get and after the passage of the plot, just the entrances will be located sometimes in other places

f
fatallezzz 25.10.20

Palych Rokov wrote:
Does this armor from the ancient arsenal really give anything? And that's the hemorrhoid with these fuel cells.
Power shield. In fact, the second strip of KP, only adjusts constantly and quite fast. On the low complexities with this stuff, you're going to be an unkillable imba. On high - fits specifically. The best armor in the game. Another issue is that the last fuel cell in the plot gets when play until full passage a couple of hours left. As a result, the use of this armor gulkin nose, except that the new game - to start at maximum difficulty will be. Or go to the DLScu from the Wilds in it.