3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
joxxy 15.03.20 01:08 pm

Impressions of the game. v.2 (Portal 2)

I ask shares impressions about the game in this thread.

Discussion of the story in this thread.
Discussion of issues related to the game in this thread.

Spoilers in this thread is prohibited!
If you are using spoilers in the message, you need to use the tag hidden text:

pix.PlayGround.ru

204 Comments
Sort by:
M
Miss Willis 15.03.20

Ahhh....mmm....WWII...DDD....mbbb..... in General not find the words.
ie, Brilliant.
!!!

M
Miss Willis 15.03.20

Ie I of course I understand that, all that is connected with mathematics, physics always brilliant, but this game - she's just brilliantly gorgeous. The idea of the game - I'm in deep shock. Still. Ever since the first time went through the first portal. It's been days. What I first do not Gamal? This must be corrected.
!!!! With his prothalamium I like the chain broke :))

T
Tovarisch Kote 15.03.20

Good, great! But sometimes, there are moments that change the opinion about the game. Often gels fall in the need for the player place. This makes the game easy. But the humor in the game changes the opinion about the game. Remember though, the Director, will laugh :) I Recommend to all lovers of puzzles.

R
Ripper Man 15.03.20

Interesting game. I already Mosk broke on the same level. Something to complain about, not yet.I have long wanted to play some NID puzzle.

I
INFERNO97 15.03.20

whatever you want to Express to Express can not ... but the game is not brilliant really brilliant , super-cool, very cool and not only she just ..... all ages and generations well, just its very interesting who did not play preferably play the full Russian version of the story just UBIIIICAAA in the best sense of the words and expressions only the end of the not be what .... in short, not unexpected but sad genius but that's me in the end was not much is not clear and then watched the credits and there's a song in the credits there are all realized what was really happening ,it would be nice if the developers of magic is thought of 3 part of the project .

G
Goblinator 15.03.20

The game is very interesting.Itself is amazing the fact that on such an old engine like SOURCE
've been able to invent such a brilliant game,but they are not needed centuries
to create a super-duper engine like batelfild third!The plot of the game was a half!

p
petja5 15.03.20

The game is awesome. And the idea, and execution that in the first part of that now.
Valve well done! Of course long haul with the release of games (a clear hint in the direction ХЛ2Еп3 ), but are masterpieces!
I'm talking about HL and Portal, other have not played, but these are an 11 on a 10 point scale. :)

It is a pity that the Portal, unlike the CHL, play at once. Puzzles to unravel the second time is hardly interesting. But what is this first time! :)))

S
Sarf 15.03.20

To add to his words: the game is good... But for those who played part 1 it is terribly simple.

S
Sarf 15.03.20

petja5
I don't know... IMHO, all Valve games replayability.

i
ilayz 15.03.20

playing for the first time. the story doesn't seem clear, maybe due to the fact that the first was not playing...well, like a good interesting game. I like.))

I
INFERNO97 15.03.20

petja5
yeah I agree maybe for the first time but this ... I just would pass the second time because of the plot, n could so sooooo hope portal 3 ) kimono soon) and by the way I also only bought to try and cool bested all expectations I sales imagine could )

I
INFERNO97 15.03.20

ilayz
the plot will be clear to Russian full version with a Russian voice acting and subtitles will help in the end) all that OK to understand)

a
andrei76825 15.03.20

this is uggggggggg and wanted to buy)))

C
CHIPUCHILO 15.03.20

Have not played the first, but this very much. Walked for 5 hours, I would like podlesie the game and the puzzles are not as simple and monotonous. The game stands out from the masses of monotonous garbage. All should play.

I
INFERNO97 15.03.20

CHIPUCHILO
I'm about the same ))

a
andrei76825 15.03.20

CHIPUCHILO
yeah)one time)and then what to do?these games are exactly what Internet only need to download)

C
CHIPUCHILO 15.03.20

I did so, downloaded. But it's still lutshe than sod, VP and other debris.

a
andrei76825 15.03.20

CHIPUCHILO
I wonder)what could be better?a variety of blocks,rooms or elevators?or so fun to make holes in walls,floors and ceilings?I didn't stand to view video speed run-I almost puked) Yes this game until soda and especially to first and second crisis as armless to f*PY) and what can I say-purely female game or for children not older than 10 years)

C
CHIPUCHILO 15.03.20

Puzzle game. Obraznoe develops thinking and imagination, the exact opposite of children's games, like sod.
Judge the game on the video??? The army go in, shoot, and then also going to talk about ODS, BF....

I
INFERNO97 15.03.20

andrei76825
what is not to like ????? here the game story different from all others of course have wseh your tastes but I've played crysis 1 and crysis 2 and hf2 and prakticheskii C e)))XD I can compare that, by the way, yeah see more first video and more about the game by the video judge the identity I've watched the video of lost planet 2 I have waited six months for video looked my identity to puke so wanted but I bought and everything changed especially if you get in the game Toko stupid shooting and sales are not zamechaesh story)) I don't know what to say )))))...... although it is your right and of course all the better to smear Bosko gun is much more interesting than just atleast think (although maybe it's something cool but not always the same ) so finally do not litter the subject OK ???
p.s not playing he don't .