3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Terran52rus 15.03.20 01:09 pm

Silver bullion (Far Cry 5)

Got a question. Why is the way I have does not lie in the vaults of silver bullion, never took, but for some reason the other players in the game, they find them in the vaults, maybe this is a bug what???
10 Comments
Sort by:
d
done13 15.03.20

Approximately the same situation. In the first opened the safe Deposit box was 40 bars. After they found 6 pieces of safes, not a single one was.
Does the game have something that you can only buy bullion?

T
Tdante 15.03.20

Well, it's Donat currency, then calculated. First, give a little, then the chance is small. To live without it, you can safely.

k
kazanlogon 15.03.20

Only a few silver ingots lying in certain places. a large part falls in the vaults RANDOMLY. If anyone is interested, here is a video that shows all the places where you can find silver bullion:

f
fdsklf0ds88890 15.03.20

It is strange that many FS do you have problems with money. The game is very picky about the farm, given that the entire gameplay is farm.

K
KilimanJaro 15.03.20

I noticed that the bars are in vaults at outposts

v
vitalik2187836 15.03.20

fdsklf0ds88890
So, if you pass the game without wanting to go through and get everything in the game. I have scoured the region John by 80 percent, and the other 2 somewhere on 40, and I bought the eyes, no more than 1/3, with the money I'm saving on ammo and other crap don't spend.

By the way I found a bullion and not in the vaults.

S
Solgero 15.03.20

downloaded wemod(trainer) after 100% playthrough clocked greens, according to my calculations, that would buy everything in the game needs about 700K, you can imagine how much this farm, I to the end of the game with a complete stripped map was able to buy only 1/3 of things, the benefit of the trainer, in the ve your microtransactions. Solgero smiles maliciously in the direction of sonelec)))0)

H
Hanzo666 15.03.20

Solgero
And what is this costume so, on my list it is not present.

S
Solgero 15.03.20

Hanzo666
on this week's event, which has already performed community PC, in just two hours, you know, just come on this week in order to test shift+f2, take all the weekly tests and execute them

H
Hanzo666 15.03.20

Solgero
Understood, thank you.