3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krava888 15.03.20 01:09 pm

Problems games on the net! (Farming Simulator 17)

Guys hi all! tell me what you're doing wrong! bought the game, but to connect to the other can not an error connection! himself created, he cannot connect! Addons all disabled, we had the settings on default server I tried everything, but created without a password open someone connected to me as well?
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
BS.STARS 15.03.20

and another license or pirates

K
Krava888 15.03.20

license

_
_iSTALKER_ 15.03.20

Check your firewall settings, maybe someone of you denied access

K
Krava888 15.03.20

checked. all the rules

K
Krava888 15.03.20

how to create a connection through VPN?

K
Krava888 15.03.20

the problem is solved!) a friend is not automatically created virtual game server on the router! created manually. prescribed port of the game. it worked! for detailed information write on e-mail! help! [email protected]

K
Krava888 15.03.20

if you or a friend cannot connect to each other! To begin with relieve
Configure the router (modem) to factory! Set by new IP ports and DNS servers of your ISP! It's in the first place! If you do not help then see how in the first screenshot should be automatically when you start the game both to create a server! If it is not one of you create in the manual there will be a button to create or add! And the second screen of the uPnP needs to be enabled! Good luck !

N
NewHoland 15.03.20

Help, same problem only we have no other router.

K
Krava888 15.03.20

first you need a dedicated IP address! if not this then nothing will happen !

K
Krava888 15.03.20

NewHoland
Check with your ISP what your IP address! static or dynamic! if the dynamic change to static! it will cost you money with warn once! and not all providers offer this service!

A
Andrey Selnitsyn 24.11.21

I'm playing with a friend over the network in fs 17, I can't get into the transport to a friend, what should I do?